Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Price Freeze till 31st Aug

Edward

Bartender
Tbh, I'd rather they were realistic about wait times, as they are, than calling it short and leaving the customer wondering. There are alternatives that can turn it around faster through being less in demand, zip though there may be a reason demand is less for the alternatives.

I don't mind waiting, myself, for something that is of that quality and to my specification. I did, however, also enjoy buying my Highwayman otr, though the novelty of that wouldn't have existed if it was the norm.

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
IMHO, they should also update their photos on some of the A-2 they offer.
Their jackets ate 1000x better than their photos on the web-page.
Geat product, great craftmansship, great details, unfortunately modt of the photos dont reflect this.

Edward

Bartender
Geat product, great craftmansship, great details, unfortunately modt of the photos dont reflect this.

I'm not sure how old the current photos are, but I know Ken has done a lot of work on the patterns of the A2s since 2012.

So, given the latest theft at Aero, aren't they more behind now? Seems they had a lot of jackets in the pipeline that they need to build before new ones are delivered?

So, given the latest theft at Aero, aren't they more behind now? Seems they had a lot of jackets in the pipeline that they need to build before new ones are delivered?
I wondered this exact same thing Butte...I mean even those people who sent their jacket for repairs would conceivably be in line for a new jacket as well...I would think it would drastically impact the completion schedule.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
In retrospect, I'm even more glad now that I ordered my Wayfarer when I did. Exchange rate was favorable, no price increase looming, and no concerns about the impact of the the theft on the turnaround time on my order. And I couldn't be happier with it.

In retrospect, I'm even more glad now that I ordered my Wayfarer when I did. Exchange rate was favorable, no price increase looming, and no concerns about the impact of the the theft on the turnaround time on my order. And I couldn't be happier with it.
Yeah I think you and a few other folks around here had impeccable timing.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I'll ask when I'm over next week, though it could be that they've cancelled their usual two week summer closure to cover the losses.

Last edited:

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer

We're spending a lot of time working on our new website right now, the photographs look incredible (as does the site, in my opinion). This is taking some time, so we're not sure when this will launch yet, but we think it'll (finally) do the jackets justice! :)

Edgar Laurel

One of the Regulars
We're spending a lot of time working on our new website right now, the photographs look incredible (as does the site, in my opinion). This is taking some time, so we're not sure when this will launch yet, but we think it'll (finally) do the jackets justice! :)

Good to know.
Although your website is very easy to navigate through but the pictures clearly needed an update quality wise.

eugenesque

One of the Regulars
I feel fortunate that I ordered a custom board racer at a whim back in June rather than wait it out after summer. Got to thank my lucky stars that it wasn't part of the stolen ones. Hope justice will be done soon!

Graemsay

Practically Family
I'm just worried that I'm a similar sort of size to you @ButteMT61, and might end up short a jacket.. :)

I've sent an enquiry into Aero, and am waiting for a reply. I also need to chase up John Chapman, as I've got an order with him, and it got a bit lost with everything that's happened to him over the last couple of years.

Pickings and Parry have a Premier 1930s Highwayman on sale (size 38 if any Melburnians are after one), and I think that I'll probably scratch that option.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
Sorry if anyone is waiting for a reply from me, I've been doing some work for the police/insurance company and am a little bit behind on enquiries as a result. Will hopefully get caught up today/tomorrow tho!

Thanks for your patience :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy