Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Sheene Fit Check

shoegazer

New in Town
Hey all, I hope you're having a nice day.

I have an Aero Sheene in Vicenza that I custom ordered a while ago and haven't really worn it a whole lot just because I feel like it doesn't look good on me for some reason. The collar/neck opening seems too big, at least compared to some other fit pics I've seen. I was wondering what you guys think, and if I'm just being too critical.

The first one is my Sheene and the second is the Cafe Racer fit jacket I received at first. I feel like the fit jacket would've been better for me for some reason, even though the only difference is the collar. I'm kind of beating myself up for it, but oh well.

Attachments

• fit 1.png
    fit 1.png
    563 KB · Views: 393
  • fit 2.png
    fit 2.png
    653.3 KB · Views: 390

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here

I have an Aero Sheene in Vicenza that I custom ordered a while ago and haven't really worn it a whole lot just because I feel like it doesn't look good on me for some reason. The collar/neck opening seems too big, at least compared to some other fit pics I've seen. I was wondering what you guys think, and if I'm just being too critical.

The first one is my Sheene and the second is the Cafe Racer fit jacket I received at first. I feel like the fit jacket would've been better for me for some reason, even though the only difference is the collar. I'm kind of beating myself up for it, but oh well.
I think the Sheene is good. If you are not so happy with the collar, then wet it and bring it into a different shape. In the front you can bend it a little outward.
Examples:

978BE3F3-8EA9-41C2-AA2E-B785BB5CA395.jpeg IMG_0110.jpeg

Jasonindenver

One of the Regulars

End result looks amazing. Love the collar. Wear the hell out of that.

Peacoat

Bartender
Fit jacket is too tight. Sheene is a good fit; however, if it were my jacket, I would want the sleeves 1" longer. But the sleeves aren't so short I would let it bother me.

If you don't like the collar, do as Mr. Proper said and reshape it by wetting and molding it into the shape you want.

Sheene fit looks better to me. Aero's default collar is somewhat boring but can be greatly improved with the methods mentioned above.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Agreed, Sheene looks good.

If you would ask me to nit-pick, I´d like to see 1" more in the body, but that´s totally personal. Sleeves are well inside my tolerance, but a hair longer (certainly not a whole inch) would be preferable. Again, that is nit-picking.

Jacket will only look better with wear, so that´s what you should do!

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Yeah, it's such a subjective topic and both the compliments and critique here were valid. But I figured in the end, if I don't find myself wanting to wear it often, then what's the point? There's a reason so many of us on this forum end up having multiple $1000+ jackets lol.
I hear you brother and I feel your pain Lol.

Best to move them on quickly if you aren’t wearing them.

GUYSWEETLAND

New in Town
Korea strangely tends to wear leather jackets run small.
I think you didn't know your size exactly either.
So the CR jacket looks uncomfortable.
Sheene looks a little better.
If you don't like the collar, would be better to sell it at the *BUNGAE marketplace before the end of this winter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner