Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero steerhide Cafe Racer size 48

stringer

One of the Regulars
aero_zpssssd2ukp.jpg

aero%20back_zpsgvmab4md.jpg

aero%20lining_zpsppkdpwmk.jpg

aero%20size_zpsmnd5g6ub.jpg

This jacket is in good condition showing some minor wear at cuffs edge and the liner is sagging inside the cuffs. No funky odors and all zips work. There are very few slight scuffs that are par for a jacket 10 years old, but do not detract from this awesome jacket.
This is a heavy weight jacket, that I really like and wanted to work for me. It is too big for me in the chest as I have a 45 inch chest and usually wear a 46 jacket. I bought it used and it was represented as fitting smaller than a 48. I am 6 ft and 210 lbs and I can wear this jacket as is, but have bought another Vanson that fits perfect.
I would like $425 shipped CONUS I believe that is less tha 1/2 retail for this coat.

stringer

One of the Regulars
Thanks, Monitor
It certainly is a great jacket and if it doesn't sell I will wear a hoody under it and make it my cold weather jacket?
Someone buy my Vanson Enfield so I can keep this jacket. Actually this jacket looks great on me although a bit big. The leather is thick and maintains its shape on me and doesn't look slouchy or baggy at all, stays squared across the shoulders and long enough that it hides my gut, making me look more trim. I would say anyone who fits the larger side of a size 44, room to layer, to a regular size 48 could wear this jacket.

Approximate measurements in inches
Pit to Pit - 25.5
Across shoulders - 21
sleeve from shoulder seam - 26.5
Length from below rear collar - 26.5
Waist 22.5

stringer

One of the Regulars
Reduced to $400 shipped Conus
I will ship international for $375 net to me. You tell me how and with which service to ship.
I will not be responsible for any customs processing or any additional fees.

Macbeth

One of the Regulars
Hey you guys considering this jacket.
I bought Dans Vanson Enfield jacket and received it today. It was absolutely perfect in every way. Even better than I expected!! Came well packed and quick!
If this Aerowould fit me I'd be looking for the money now.
Thanks Dan! LOVE MY ENFIELD!
(This guy certainly babies his stuff!)

stringer

One of the Regulars
Price Reduction
$375 usd shipped CONUS
Price is Firm!!!
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. I only rated it in good condition because of the miner liner sag and wear in the cuffs.
The sag does not extend past the leather and is not visible when wearing. The leather is in very good condition showing only some very minor wear that any used jacket would have. Any questions concerning the condition or additional pics needed, please notify me. I wore this in 40 degree weather with a vanson streamliner underneath on my bike and was very comfortable.
For size I wear a 46 and though I feel it is too big I can wear it and it looks good on me. If you are a size 48 the limiting factor would be the waist size. Check the ad for measurements. Only Selling as I have a more motorcycle specific Vanson Ar2 that fits better and replaced this as my bike jacket. Motorcycle jackets should fit snug and this one doesn't.

stringer

One of the Regulars
Last bump as their is no interest in this awesome jacket.
Still for sale, $375 shipped
Contac me at pulse_300 At hot mail dot c0m

stringer

One of the Regulars
I still have this jacket and am currently wearing it as a winter coat.
It has been a very cold winter here in Illinois and this jacket is very warm.
Priced to sell at $375

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy