Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Vincenza HH Broad Racer

Kfz

Familiar Face
1 week new . Wondering how it aging. Prefer matter. Thanks

Attachments

• 47A40188-96B8-4CB2-963B-C05FCF1F8CE6.jpeg
    47A40188-96B8-4CB2-963B-C05FCF1F8CE6.jpeg
    558.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 4BAF6797-00F0-4244-B0F8-6B52D8478D5C.jpeg
    4BAF6797-00F0-4244-B0F8-6B52D8478D5C.jpeg
    454.4 KB · Views: 144
  • FB8CF46D-326D-413B-8012-DDFCCCF525AD.jpeg
    FB8CF46D-326D-413B-8012-DDFCCCF525AD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 148

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
1 week new . Wondering how it aging. Prefer matter. Thanks
The typical aero fold from the shoulder to the armpits. I thought it was only in the Cafe Racer pattern. But the crease is probably gone when you don't take pictures, isn't it? You can only see it on the left in the pictures.
Otherwise nice ;-)

Kfz

Familiar Face
The typical aero fold from the shoulder to the armpits. I thought it was only in the Cafe Racer pattern. But the crease is probably gone when you don't take pictures, isn't it? You can only see it on the left in the pictures.
Otherwise nice ;-)
Less when hands are down. Here is BR in goat skin

Attachments

• F3CA63D3-67A4-4A37-A857-DA247BAB15EE.jpeg
    F3CA63D3-67A4-4A37-A857-DA247BAB15EE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 137

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't think this is the much-fabled "Aero crease" (which I've encountered in a number of jackets from a number of makers).

One of his shoulders is lower than the other, leading to the leather sort of folding over itself. This is an asymmetry many of us have, something that bespoke tailors will account for but with leather it is more a matter of break in that gets it to blend in.

Kfz

Familiar Face
This pattern fits you well! which you like better? Vicenza or the goat?
Honestly the .goat skin. Coming from lamb skin jackets only, l found Even the mid weight HH too stiff. The relative stiffness not only not as comfortable; also less drape to the body. The goat skin racer follows my chest n shoulder. Making it better looking. At least for new

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Honestly the .goat skin. Coming from lamb skin jackets only, l found Even the mid weight HH too stiff. The relative stiffness not only not as comfortable; also less drape to the body. The goat skin racer follows my chest n shoulder. Making it better looking. At least for new
Goat is very under rated leather in the heritage fashion sector.
Horse hide is stiff and less drape but comes with better top finishing / patina.
These are very good reasons to own more than just one jacket. Haha...

Edward

Bartender
If goat came in the range of colours on which I'm keen, I'm not sure I'd necessarily feel a huge need for much else in many styles. Would love to see that blue-core goat Aero used on those Levis jackets way back when make a comeback. The three jackets at the top of my current 'wants' list are all goat.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
blue-core goat
Count me in for a trucker in this leather!

A side note, not to high jack the board racer thread, Aero / LVC jackets are by far the best Aero jackets I've experienced to date. Both the trucker and the Rockafella. Not mainstream but very nice designs/patterns, very special. I will post my Rockafella in the Rockafella thread.

Edward

Bartender
Count me in for a trucker in this leather!

A side note, not to high jack the board racer thread, Aero / LVC jackets are by far the best Aero jackets I've experienced to date. Both the trucker and the Rockafella. Not mainstream but very nice designs/patterns, very special. I will post my Rockafella in the Rockafella thread.

I really like the Rockafella as it is just that bit different. I have a lot of a dozen jackets I want, but vying for the top spot currently are a Wilderness, a Rockafella, and a Seabiscuit. All in goat, the first two black, the last one seal. The savings fund is building...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko