Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero's A-2 sale. Anyone pulled the trigger?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Just wondered if anyone has gone for one of Aero's sale A-2s. I'm over in Edinburgh on holiday at the end of the month, and my proximity to Gala may be too much for me to resist... :D

Last edited:

schitzo

Suspended
Just wondered if anyone has gone for one of Aero's sale A-2s. I'm over in Edinburgh on holiday at the end of the month, and my proximity to Gala may be too much for me to resist... :D

you mean Aero's unparalleled range of world class A2s are available now with no wait times AND at reduced prices? It sounds to good to be true

In fact, I refuse to believe it till somebody shows me a link

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I haven't seen any, but then I've been too hypnotised by yer crocs, mate. ;) I'm kinda looking for some of the world class enabling we get around here...

schitzo

Suspended
I haven't seen any, but then I've been too hypnotised by yer crocs, mate. ;) I'm kinda looking for some of the world class enabling we get around here...

well, now that I know how to do it..

y'all can expect some strange posts from my mate Sloane!

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Actually, joking aside, I like your A-2, the russet one you posted a while back. Which contract was it? I've been trawling the Lounge and the variety is head spinning.

schitzo

Suspended
Actually, joking aside, I like your A-2, the russet one you posted a while back. Which contract was it? I've been trawling the Lounge and the variety is head spinning.

actually it was oil pull. An oil pull 'real deal' with rust knits. But the collar was muffed and when I sent it back to be corrected somehow it got lost during the handover and I never saw it again.

Suffice to say the A2 sale won't be any good for me cos they'll all be too short

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
That's a shame, it suited you. I like the rust knits, though. I think I'm few inches shorter than you, but as you say A-2 length in general is one of those finely-judged things.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Cool, post pics when you do! Will be interested to see if it's the updated versions. I've always shied away from them, but I ran into a photographer wearing one at a press conference - just dark brown with mid-brown knits - and he was the coolest looking guy in the room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats