Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Campdraft 7 1/2 Glen Grey

Jauntyone

Practically Family
SOLD!
The hat has been spoken for--I'll be putting up more goodies for big heads soon.

I have too many hats (according to my wife[huh]), and I've decided to sell some that get no wear.
First up is a Glen Grey Campdraft size 7 1/2 or 60 cm. Nice hat, but I never got out of the door with it on--I've only tried it on in the house. I'ts just been sitting in the closet all this time--might as well let it go to someone who'll wear it!
To the U.S., I'm asking fifty($50) U.S dollars plus seventeen($17) dollars shipping (I'm shipping from France).
To Eurozone countries I'm asking forty-five euros and ten euros shipping.
Payment by Paypal.
usa2010043.jpg

usa2010042.jpg

usa2010041.jpg

usa2010040.jpg

usa2010039.jpg

usa2010038.jpg

Last edited:

W4ASZ

Practically Family
I have too many hats (according to my wife[huh]), and I've decided to sell some that get no wear.
First up is a Glen Grey Campdraft size 7 1/2 or 60 cm. Nice hat, but I never got out of the door with it on--I've only tried it on in the house. I'ts just been sitting in the closet all this time--might as well let it go to someone who'll wear it!
To the U.S., I'm asking fifty($50) U.S dollars plus seventeen($17) dollars shipping (I'm shipping from France).
To Eurozone countries I'm asking forty-five euros and ten euros shipping.
Payment by Paypal.
usa2010043.jpg

usa2010042.jpg

usa2010041.jpg

usa2010040.jpg

usa2010039.jpg

usa2010038.jpg

PM sent. You can't have too many hats. Your wife must be mistaken.

Jauntyone

Practically Family
If only the danged brim were a quarter of an inch shorter! It's a fantastic hat but it just seems to cowboyish on my head. I am keeping my silverbelly Campdraft, though. I may go off on a safari someday and need an awesome, wide-brimmed hat!

W4ASZ

Practically Family
DRAT! I missed it! Whoever grabbed it - if it doesn't make you happy, drop me a line!

I'll keep you in mind, but I am very fond of the Camp Draft (Campdraft ?) so it probably will stay put when it arrives.

I guess there is something to be said for looking over the FL on Sunday mornings.

If it makes you feel better, my hat may be delayed in transit by angry striking French postal personnel.shakeshead

Jauntyone

Practically Family
If it makes you feel better, my hat may be delayed in transit by angry striking French postal personnel.shakeshead

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I sent the hat hat out just before the strikes began. The strikes are now in full swing--nobody has any gas for their cars. The gas stations have been blockaded, even supermarkets are running out of things. The postal service seems relatively normal, but the situation is a bit crazy.
Vive la France!!

W4ASZ

Practically Family
Got him ! I'd have to say that nine days from France to the Georgia-Florida border country is very good indeed.

This is a good lid, seemingly with a finer feel than my other CDs.

Many thanks !!

randooch

I'll Lock Up
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I sent the hat hat out just before the strikes began. The strikes are now in full swing--nobody has any gas for their cars. The gas stations have been blockaded, even supermarkets are running out of things. The postal service seems relatively normal, but the situation is a bit crazy.
Vive la France!!

Yes, best of luck with that tense situation over there! Sounds like it's worsening each day. By the way, as a citizen, which side are you on?

ideaguy

One Too Many
If randooch answers that question, I'm gonna duck, and don't mean mallard; having plenty of French blood coursing through these
old veins, I remember my Grandfather (Parisian born) admonishing me with-"there are no sides! there are cellars to hide in until the
whole thing blows over!". sacre merde!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21