Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Campdraft - WOW.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
toobacat said:
Here is a picture of my Mid Brown with an open crown. I received it a couple of days ago; it shipped about a month early. It's much nicer than my 15 year old Stetson Open Road. The felt is much lighter than a western hat... more like a vintage fedora.

campdraftsmallao8.jpg
Where did you order your Mid-Brown Campdraft from? That is exactly what I've been looking for! I've tried Googling it but everyone that sells the Campdraft only seems to offer it in the Silver Belly or the Taupe Fawn.

Cheers!

Dan

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
According to Akubra...it comes in...Silver Belly, Taupe Fawn, Mid Brown, Black, Bluegrass Green...I think one in each color would cover all ya need!...I'd love to see the bluegrass green...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
DanielJones said:
Where did you order your Mid-Brown Campdraft from? That is exactly what I've been looking for! I've tried Googling it but everyone that sells the Campdraft only seems to offer it in the Silver Belly or the Taupe Fawn.

Cheers!

Dan
It looks like my Bushman....:eek: :D

toobacat

One of the Regulars
DanielJones said:

Cheers!

Dan

I ordered it from everythingaustralian.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace