Akubra Campdraft

Discussion in 'Hats' started by Spatterdash, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Colby Jack

Colby Jack Call Me a Cab

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
    Well then...I need to put an order into Everything Australian...Great choice Carter!...:D

2. Colby Jack

Colby Jack Call Me a Cab

No IC...that's just the way my face looks...:eek: lol :D

3. RBH

RBH Bartender

Carter, I dont think you will regret it!

4. carter

carter I'll Lock Up

RBH, I'm looking forward to it! I'm not quite up to your standard on the diamond crease but intend to get there.

5. kaosharper1

kaosharper1 One Too Many

Yes. The Aussie Dollar has declined by 28% over the last couple of weeks. All Akubras should be cheaper for those of us in the US.

6. tm3

tm3 Familiar Face

where is it available for that price?

7. Spats McGee

Spats McGee One Too Many

Yeah the Stylemaster is down about $7 from when I ordered just about 3 weeks ago & that was the lowest I'd seen them.

8. indycop

indycop I'll Lock Up

I would like to know too.:)

9. Spats McGee

Spats McGee One Too Many

Everything Australian has the Campdraft for $65 before shipping. The Stylemaster is the same price.

10. RBH

RBH Bartender

Thanks my friend!

11. indycop

indycop I'll Lock Up

Is there much difference between the silverbelly which is really a light tan , and the taupe fawn?

12. The Outlaw Kyle

The Outlaw Kyle One of the Regulars

The silver belly is much more of a light, light grey-tan. The fawn is a brown. Very different.

13. indycop

indycop I'll Lock Up

Cool, I am really thinking of picking another one up. I did not think I would like these thin ribbons as much as I do. For a little over $100 (hatsdirect)after shipping the campdraft has got to be the best mass produced bargain out there!

P.S. nice Sig TOL

14. Colby Jack

Colby Jack Call Me a Cab

IC...I think a Camp Draft in each color would cover the spectrum. I emailed EverythingAussie (currently $59.79 US) to see about the Bluegrass Green color...That will be a 3 month wait...but have you seen that the Fed DLX is down to $118.81...I'll be ordering one of those also....:D :D :D

15. indycop

indycop I'll Lock Up

Stop tempting me!! MK made me order a Bwear cap (yes blaming him;) ) And I have bid on way too much on cigars this week, and now these Akubra prices! It's too much pressure I'm gonna cave!!:eek: shakeshead :kick:

16. BobC

BobC My Mail is Forwarded Here

I've been wanting to get a moonstone Fed Deluxe IV, but, man, I am neck deep in hat orders now that I'm gonna have to pay for sooner or later. I'm really tempted...i hate to pass up a deal like that, but my wife is going to start having cows pretty soon.

dkstott likes this.
  17. kaosharper1

kaosharper1 One Too Many

Hats Direct had a Campdraft in Silver Belly for immediate delivery in my size, so I grabbed it. It was cheaper at Everything Australian but I couldn't get the registration to work, plus there was a 3 month wait. $96 delivered air mail.

Conshybill likes this.
  18. indycop

indycop I'll Lock Up

Weren't you agreeing with the better to ask forgiveness saying?lol lol It's gonna be funny when those million hats you have on order all come in at the same time.lol

19. BobC

BobC My Mail is Forwarded Here

Yes and yes. I bought another one too from a lounge member because I'm weak. You know what I mean, don't you? This one's a 60's Resistol (another thin ribbon, Russ)

20. KeyGrip

KeyGrip A-List Customer

I just ordered my second Akubra, a bluegrass green Campdraft. Now for the wait. I'm excited, and for some reason, a little nervous.