Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Campdraft

W4ASZ

Practically Family
Perfect for Men of Mystery. :D

mysteryMen.gif

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

-Yogi Berra

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Arrangements would have to be made if the CD were to become available in black or sky grey, wait or not.

That's not what I meant. I meant that even Glen Grey, Silverbelly, Tawny Fawn and Bluegrass green would ALL require the 3-month wait. Essentially, they don't have any Campdrafts in stock [huh].

W4ASZ

Practically Family
That's not what I meant. I meant that even Glen Grey, Silverbelly, Tawny Fawn and Bluegrass green would ALL require the 3-month wait. Essentially, they don't have any Campdrafts in stock [huh].

Actually I understood you correctly. It's just that I don't need any of the others. (Laughs fiendishly.) :D

Confess ! Aren't you on fire now for a sky grey ? I am, and a few hours ago I knew nothing of them.

Neophyte

I knew about sky grey a long time ago, when someone posted a pic somewhere on here of the sky grey top hat...I think it was an old thread I found called "Does Akubra make a light grey?"

That said, I'm not really in the market for a grey hat, light or otherwise...I just don't have the wardrobe for it [huh]. I'd love to see one, but I'm not crazy about having one...something must be wrong with me lol.

W4ASZ

Practically Family
I knew about sky grey a long time ago, when someone posted a pic somewhere on here of the sky grey top hat...I think it was an old thread I found called "Does Akubra make a light grey?"

That said, I'm not really in the market for a grey hat, light or otherwise...I just don't have the wardrobe for it [huh]. I'd love to see one, but I'm not crazy about having one...something must be wrong with me lol.

Give it time, then. :cool:

Neophyte

Give it time, then. :cool:

I'll try. It's hard to want another CD when the green one is the realization of my idealization of the quintessential fedora lol. Right now I seem to be branching out into other styles, but one day I will no doubt seek to return to my roots. Maybe then a Sky Grey or Black CD will be awaiting me :).

VitaminG

One of the Regulars
I'll try. It's hard to want another CD when the green one is the realization of my idealization of the quintessential fedora lol.
that's a lot of $4 words, buddy ;)
Right now I seem to be branching out into other styles, but one day I will no doubt seek to return to my roots. Maybe then a Sky Grey or Black CD will be awaiting me :).
your roots? Didn't you buy your first in April? Ah, the good ol' days :D

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Ah! Philidelphia !! Let's see. a Campdraft is the Australian version of an Open Road. An Open Road is a hat made by The firm of John B. Stetson, formally of Phiidelphia , Penn. U.S.A.. So you have family in Philly ? :)

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
I remember Neo from back in the day when he was a Fed and Squatter guy. :D Seriously, that BG CD does look great Neo, perfect for you. :)

Sky grey may be a tad light for me based on that top hat. But a moonstone CD, that would be nice.

Last edited:

Jabos

A-List Customer
Wow, got my Bluegrass this morning (came to the door yesterday but I wasn't there to sign for it). Ordered it Thursday night and requested express shipping and they really expressed it. I love the color and will post a pic after I work on the crown a bit tonight. What a hat!!!!

Gromulus

Practically Family
When I first saw photos of the Campdraft I can't say it really did much for me. Seeing many of you with your Bluegrass green models has changed my opinion. Very nice hat (on the right head)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart