Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Overload

Nathaniel Finley

A-List Customer
My current Akubra overload wall, minus the slouch hats that are elsewhere.
(Back wall only, side are assorted others)
983b0348c54c611667ea80a8f055b483.jpg

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Wow, that's awesome. Do you have one that you wear more than others?

Willybob

A-List Customer
How did this happen! Started with a Bushmam and then, like tribbles, they just started showing up. I blame the FL and this thead. Thank you!

IMG_0419.JPG

L to R. Converted Down Under, Bushman2, Camp Draft, Converted Boomerang, The Bushmam that started it all with a 1" ribbon to cover the lanyard holes.

mustangman3000

One of the Regulars
Wow, killer hat! I have never been attracted to the Territory until this moment. What is the crown adornement on that, some kind of puggaree?
Stay safe in Louisiana! ("...some heavy rain," he said...)

Yes, it's a puggaree I bought on eBay. It really sets the hat off. If I get the chance I'll take some more photos.

Thanks for your concern. Thankfully there's only minor flooding in my area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, killer hat! I have never been attracted to the Territory until this moment. What is the crown adornement on that, some kind of puggaree?
The configuration reminds me of the puggarees used on the slouch hats historically worn by the Australian military. Aesthetically I don't normally care for hats with such a wide brim, but if I were to somehow find myself in the Australian outback and in need of shade I'm sure I'd appreciate having one of those with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana