Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Stylemaster

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Im selling a brand new size 59- 7 3/8 Akubra Stylemaster Acorn Fawn. Just got the hat yesterday and my wife hates the look of it on me. I agree with her that the dimensions of the hat do not look proportional to my face. Oh well, looking to sell for 90.00 that includes shipping. I would also entertain swapping for something like a Stratoliner or something similar in size.
Sorry for my mug being in the picture but I had to do selfies so the picture would fit.
You can contact me by email at: greggstein51@gmail.com

addison

One of the Regulars
Hi,
Would you say that the color is as the picture shows?
I'm not sure what acorn fawn should look like.

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Good morning, I would say the color in the photo is pretty accurate. I would say the Acorn Fawn is a muted tan with hint of olive.

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Nice hat, but too similar to a few others that I have. Otherwise, I'd be all over it.

Maybe your wife would think it looks better in if you wear it while giving her a dozen roses. :D
Last time I gave my wife roses was the last time I gave my wife roses! When I gave to her she said "thanks but please don't buy me any more flowers, they don't last and they are a waste of money."
OK THENo_O

addison

One of the Regulars
The secret is to have sooo many hats she loses track or gives up noticing. It has worked well in my case. When she asks...."is that a new hat?" I can always reply "No, I've had this one a while." She shrugs as she can't remember which is new and which is not. Now she has pretty much stopped asking.

Women know that game too. ;) She probably has more invested in shoes than you have in hats.

GLB Pro

New in Town
View attachment 54496 View attachment 54495 Im selling a brand new size 59- 7 3/8 Akubra Stylemaster Acorn Fawn. Just got the hat yesterday and my wife hates the look of it on me. I agree with her that the dimensions of the hat do not look proportional to my face. Oh well, looking to sell for 90.00 that includes shipping. I would also entertain swapping for something like a Stratoliner or something similar in size.
Sorry for my mug being in the picture but I had to do selfies so the picture would fit.
You can contact me by email at: greggstein51@gmail.com
What a coincidence - I just ordered exactly the same hat: same size and colour! You're too far away from me to make shipping worthwhile, but the convergence of events is rather spooky nonetheless...

Good luck with the sale!

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
What a coincidence - I just ordered exactly the same hat: same size and colour! You're too far away from me to make shipping worthwhile, but the convergence of events is rather spooky nonetheless...

Good luck with the sale!
Thanks, I'm actually going to keep the hat. Worked with it a little and it is now growing on me! Good luck with yours, you will love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael