Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alexander Leathers Roadster sz 40

cuchulain

Familiar Face
Good Morning,

I'm really torn over this, but right now I'm leaning towards looking to sell my Alexander Leathers Roadster leather jacket size 40. It's described as Havana brown and uses Horween Chrome Tanned FQHH. I LOVE the jacket I just wish it was 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches longer past the wait.

Measurements are as follows:

Size 40
Pit to Pit: 22"
Shoulder seam to seam: 18"
Sleeve length: 25"
Back Length: 24"

I will get more pictures up tonight but I wanted to get something up this morning. There is some more break in and wear than the photo's with me wearing it reveal, I just wanted to show what it looks like worn. In these photo's I'm 5'9 and 175 lbs. The other pics directly below were taken this morning.

I'm looking for $350 plus shipping (actual cost USPS Priority Mail). CONUS only please, and must use PayPal. Thanks.

I don't have references here, but I've bought and sold on several watch forums with no issues. PM if interested, thanks!

nkWbnNo.jpg

WeRQ9gh.jpg

UJK7udf.jpg

6YluIVC.jpg

cRzsoEl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SJC

cuchulain

Familiar Face
I can't believe I forgot this, there are two inside pockets, on one the button is missing. I forgot because I don't really care, and the stitching is just slightly off the inside pocket, the rest of the jacket appears in excellent condition to my eye. It also has a riri zipper and is tartan lined.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Does the front of the jacket dip down a bit in the front (as many HB jackets) or is it straight across at the base of the jacket?

cuchulain

Familiar Face
This is not a drop front jacket, it's patterned off the Aero Highwayman, so it's the same length all around. Thanks.

Pdxgeo

A-List Customer
It looks a mite short from the front but not bad from back. Sweet jacket! Best of luck

In those pics I'm 5'9 175 lbs, it fits like a glove, I think just a little short for me.
I saw that in your original post and deleted my question. Such a nice jacket man and the fit really couldn't be better. Certainly a steal for someone. If this were one size up it'd be gone.

wdw

One Too Many
I agree with most others. That's definitely not too short in the front, or back. That's just the style.

I wear an Aero Wool HB that's shorter in the front than that, but as long as the belt's covered it's fine.

cuchulain

Familiar Face
SOLD pending funds.

Looking at the two pics with the jacket on the floor I feel like I'm going to really regret selling this, it's breaking in nicely.

Jacket weather is almost over and I'll get my order in for a cordovan 1930's HB so it's ready for the fall. Thanks again.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
You'll never regret a 30's HB, consider both Steerhide & FQHH, they are each unique (even the smell) and from experance, they do a little bit better job covering the belt in front. You had a really nice jacket there, however I agree I'd rather be just a bit long than short for both the torso & the sleeves.

Edgar Laurel

One of the Regulars
That jackets fits you good in my point of view. But if your feeling is different....
Anyway, great jacket, if it was a 38 chest you would have a contender for buyng it from you.
Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters