Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Dalton Boots For Sale (US 12 E)

Moonshine

New in Town
Putting these bad boys up for sale as I’ve finally come to terms with the fact that I’m not a dark brown/black boot fan… These Allen Edmonds Dalton boots were originally grey but I died them dark chocolate brown because I didn’t like the grey as much as I thought I would when I bought them. I’m sure that’s NEVER happened to any of you guys… The dye job was a success, (I’m a leatherworker so no worries about this being a hack job – only the best products/materials were used and I’d put the quality and durability of the dye job up against any “professional” dye job!) but as stated earlier, they are just too dark for my personal taste. I was planning an additional mod to strip the black edge dressing from the sole edges and get them back to natural or at least a brown edge to add some contrast), but I figured someone else might like the current dressier look, hence the sale. As you can see from the pics these are essentially BRAND NEW; I wore them maybe 3 times, just enough to scuff the soles in. These are size US 12 E, but they do run about ½ size large, so if you’re a 12 – 12/12 D or E you’ll be golden! For reference, I measure 12 ½ E on a Brannock and these fit great with a light weight dress sock and Superfeet insoles (which are not included in the sale). $250.00 shipped in the US, $265.00 if shipped outside the US, PayPal preferred. PM me if interested, and thanks for looking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80