Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

Yamahana

One Too Many
Yep, that's the tag on my jacket.

Now I'm starting to wonder, would mine indeed be a size 46? It was somewhat big on me at first so I removed the shoulder padding and installed an extra elastic band next to the original one which I shortened somewhat to increase the tension, pulling in the back gussets to make the jacket more fitted.

View attachment 615961

View attachment 615956

View attachment 615957 View attachment 615958 View attachment 615959 View attachment 615960
Yup Marc that jacket is waayyy too big on you. Looks terrible. ;) When you realize that and decide to sell it, I’m your huckleberry that’ll take it off your hands.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3354063432...qkltxehtou&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

IMG_1035.jpeg

It's gone. Anyone here bought it?

Claybertrand

One Too Many
What's Up Dudes!!!!???????

No FIND---No DEAL------ so my apologies over the slight breach of thread etiquette here.

I just wanted to poke my head back into the Lounge here and see how things are goin with y'allz!!! This being one of my favorite threads---I figured I'd pop in here.

Some other life priorities have hijacked me away from this hobby so I'm currently on a mini hiatus from the Lounge for a little bit longer but I am doing well and champin' at the bit to get back to the sport of jacket hoarding.

I hope that you are ALL WELL and continuing keep this place afloat!!!!! I love the Lounge and I really miss keeping up on all the goings ons and who's into what etc. I admittedly have shadow lurked here and there from time to time and seen some nice pick ups by a few members and that has sorta helped satisfy my addiction to vintage jackets.

Anyway, I miss you all you guys---and I miss this place and this hobby, but as MacArthur promised the Philippines, "I SHALL RETURN"...........Hopefully in the Fall and JUST IN TIME for @ton312 to be TOTALLY OVER IT with his robust Trucker collection and blowing those bad boys out right and left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some things should NEVER CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ) : )

Peace!!!! Be Well and Keep Keepin' On Bros!!!!!!

Cheers!!!/Prost!!!!!!

-Gary

No FIND---No DEAL------ so my apologies over the slight breach of thread etiquette here.

I just wanted to poke my head back into the Lounge here and see how things are goin with y'allz!!! This being one of my favorite threads---I figured I'd pop in here.

Some other life priorities have hijacked me away from this hobby so I'm currently on a mini hiatus from the Lounge for a little bit longer but I am doing well and champin' at the bit to get back to the sport of jacket hoarding.

I hope that you are ALL WELL and continuing keep this place afloat!!!!! I love the Lounge and I really miss keeping up on all the goings ons and who's into what etc. I admittedly have shadow lurked here and there from time to time and seen some nice pick ups by a few members and that has sorta helped satisfy my addiction to vintage jackets.

Anyway, I miss you all you guys---and I miss this place and this hobby, but as MacArthur promised the Philippines, "I SHALL RETURN"...........Hopefully in the Fall and JUST IN TIME for @ton312 to be TOTALLY OVER IT with his robust Trucker collection and blowing those bad boys out right and left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some things should NEVER CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ) : )

Cheers!!!/Prost!!!!!!

-Gary
Great to see you back Gary!

Cheers!!!/Prost!!!!!!

-Gary

Very good. This post made me smile.

jeo

One Too Many

Cheers!!!/Prost!!!!!!

-Gary

Man I missed all those exclamation points!!!!! ;)

Glad you decided to pop in Gary, hope to see you around more.

cbez

One Too Many

prolly not a deal at this price but a cool find. the few badalassi j-100 36

cbez

One Too Many

anyone else think this bootleggers jacket is cool???

Observe

One Too Many

anyone else think this bootleggers jacket is cool???
It says the brand is RMC but I thought Bootleggers was either a FW sub-brand or a brand that preceded FW. Or is that Bootleggers Reunion? I know that the historical person known as the "Real McCoy" was himself a bootlegger.

I do like the "furthur" tag inside the jacket, referring to the bus the Merry Pranksters drove in the 60s. I am slightly confused by its presence in a 30s style college jacket though.

cbez

One Too Many
It says the brand is RMC but I thought Bootleggers was either a FW sub-brand or a brand that preceded FW. Or is that Bootleggers Reunion? I know that the historical person known as the "Real McCoy" was himself a bootlegger.

I do like the "furthur" tag inside the jacket, referring to the bus the Merry Pranksters drove in the 60s. I am slightly confused by its presence in a 30s style college jacket though.
a lot of times sellers will list it that way because of the category options. it is definitely bootleggers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart