Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Pebble Grain "Promontory Point" Paddock Boots Sz 9D

teethadore

New in Town
Here is a pair of super nice paddock boots by notable American maker Allen Edmonds. This style is called the "Promontory Point" and is indicated on the insole. Color is what I think used to be called "London Tan" - kind of between russet and light brown, with a pebbled "Scotch grain" leather. Very sturdy, thick leather, leather sole and stacked, composite heel with a plastic tap to reduce heel wear.

These could be worn equally well with a country suit or with jeans - cap toe gives it a dressy look like a blucher oxford until you expose your ankles - and you are automatically sporty! Just the think for taking a look over the horses before the race - or for stomping on your Daily Racing Form when your favorite loses by a nose.....

Condition is very good - only worn a few times - no cracks or tears, major scuffs, stains or stanky smells - leather is like new - flexible and supple yet thick. Accurately sized as a 9D - this is my size and they fit me fine. Outer Sole dimensions are 4 1/8" across ball, and 12" heel to toe.

Price is $90 shipped anywhere in USA. Usually do PayPal - PM if interested.
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    764.8 KB · Views: 174

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member