Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Congrats on your new lid Richard, it looks great and I know you had to endure mind warping frustration to get it from transit.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congrats on your new lid Richard, it looks great and I know you had to endure mind warping frustration to get it from transit.

If Parcelfarce were a 10th as easy to work with as working with Tim was it would be great. Tim communicates and guides you through the process with great ease.

Beautiful hat Richard! I'm so pleased you finally received it, and I'm sure Tim is breathing easier now. :p I didn't think any hats could be better suited for you than your Fed IVs, but this hat has proved me wrong. :eusa_clap

Number two should be on the block soon :)
Tim's hats are kinda' like potato chips and peanuts--once you've had one...well, you know. I really like that Pecan felt, but I already have five brown fedoras and I'm not sure I need or want a sixth...yet. I might have to think on that for a bit. :D

Last edited:

Fed in a Fedora

Practically Family
My troubles with Parcelfarce are over, and on Saturday I picked up the hat - #34

Pecan rabbit, tall crowned (around 5") with a true wide vintage ribbon - just what I asked for and beautifully done:

Richard,

That works very nicely on many levels! Colors, shape and body compliment. Very well done. And yes, this comes from the middle ribbon guy.

Fed

Lando

Practically Family
14408359303_001e35a48d_c.jpg

Been trying to get around to putting up this very nice Fedora from Cane's Creations. A western weight whiskey beaver with a nice moss green ribbon. I was looking for a slightly tougher hat and he did great work with the western body. As I've said before, the quality is high and the communication is constant and helpful. There's a western weight bone down the line and that will be a nice summer hat for me. Very pleased with the hats I've gotten. Pardon the pictures, I was i the rain when I was taking them lol.
14388186405_b1d8006932_c.jpg

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Great hat Lando! The moss ribbon looks good with the whiskey beaver. Tim always does a fantastic job, I've got two CRM's, really enjoy them. This hat looks great on you brother! Wear it proudly!!!

NewJack

Practically Family
Lando: beautiful! :eusa_clap Awaiting a western transformation in works! I know it will look as great as yours! Loving that moss green band and that crown shape!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy