Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
2012123095163636.jpg

TomS

One Too Many
Hi Folks:
Here are some proof photos of my new custom from Cane Rod. He did a granite colored beaver felt w/ vintage ribbon for me. I am VERY impressed with his work and customer service! I am very taken with the fan-fold ribbon treatment!!
TomS001.jpg

TomS014.jpg

TomS013.jpg

TomS023.jpg

TomS017.jpg

Best,
Tom

Thank you everyone for the good words, this was actually hat #5 and I am feeling really good about the future guys. More blocks on the way but I do not have a time line on that yet.....but I did pick up a 7-1/8 #59 block with matched flange in 2-5/8 and a 7-1/4 #51 block with a 2-3/4 flange.....both are terrific old blocks, and give me a style I am after.

Very nice work! Looks like someone with many years of experience made it.

Last edited:

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Tim I get compliments all the time about the hat you made for me. I'm thinking about making a down payment in March thinking about darker colors what good dark colors did you pick up when you bought those felts?

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap TomS this is one out of this world hat!!! Color, ribbon work, bash, all of it goes together perfect. Tim does absolutely fine work. He's got two going for me now, can't wait to get them. Tom, you're right, Tim's attention to detail and his customer service is top notch. Another great hat Tim; Wear it proudly Tom!!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Hi Folks:
Here are some proof photos of my new custom from Cane Rod. He did a granite colored beaver felt w/ vintage ribbon for me. I am VERY impressed with his work and customer service! I am very taken with the fan-fold ribbon treatment!!
TomS023.jpg

.Best,Tom

Tom/Tim; Well done fellows. Sharp profile, felt looks well worked and shark gill ribbon work is very distinctive. I like the hat. Congrats to the new owner and the hat-artist.

Best, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari