Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Fedora Lounge Launches a Magazine

Caledonia

Practically Family
I'm in! This is so exciting - MK, if you're out there, I'm sharing the champagne with you now! Hic, oh make that a double hic, hic. :cheers1:

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Similar problem...

jamespowers said:
I keep getting stuck before the print a receipt page. I processed it three times but it still wouldn't go to the next page. If you see me subscribed for six years then you know what happened. :p [huh] Regards, J
But, unlike JP, I only clicked once... Not that I WOULDN'T subscribe for six years, mind you! ;)

clevispin

One of the Regulars
HELP!

MK,

I am little dense with the on-line stuff. I tried ordering three times - maybe I successfully ordered three times - but not seeing anything like a confirmation. Certainly don't want to be billed three times. Is there a trick to filling out the info fields?

m

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
The subscription seems to be programmed for MS IE only, which is considered lazy and bad style in internet circles (probably not your fault anyway, but the internet shop system's or software's).

Ah, and the thank-you page gets an error, because it starts with two Hs (hhttp://…)

Looking forward to issue #1 in my letterbox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR