Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Fedora Lounge Launches a Magazine

Feraud

Bartender
humblestumble said:
Pardon me for asking, but WHY?
lol

Next time I want to see..
Picture455.jpg

Picture677.jpg

matei

One Too Many
So far the only in the UK (that I'm aware of) is the copy I brought back from LA. I'm hoping my "paid for" copy arrives soon though (just to probve that our post works and our neighbours didn't purloin our letters once again).

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Really Excellent First Ed.

MK has excelled himself and found a 'real gap' in the market when it comes to dressing with the panache of the Golden Era and in anticipation that men's hats (as in Fedoras, not baseball!) are making a gradual comeback, and I see that both Matt and Fred (Zemke) have made great submissions to the First Edition too!!

Michael pays a visit to one of Hollywood's great men's dressers (having clothed the likes of Bogart and Grant...Cary, not Hugh!) and gets himself measured up for a bespoke suit that makes him look like a Silver Screen God (hey, we think that of you anyway Michael...bespoke suit or no suit).

A lovely 'piece de resistance' is the personal touch at the back (Who's Looking At You?) where there are quite a few 'familiar faces' from the FL family!! can you spot yourself?

All-in-All....a great launch!!! and A MUST to keep on your well polished coffee table!!! well done.

cneil

Familiar Face
Excellant Magazine.

Mine came last week.

Told some friends about it and they have orderd it now.

Excellant Magazine.

BTW. MK, It was on the Magazin shelf of the Russo's Book store, only 3 left, but they where on the botton, so I took the Liberty of "Aranging the Magazine Shelf" they are now on top.

Barry

Practically Family
WM Fox & Co.

I went to WM Fox & Co. in Washington, DC to get measured for a coat that I am going to purchase from Indy Magnoli. It's an old-fashioned men's store with higher end clothing. Suits are by Samuelsohn.

I picked up some Bill's Khaki trousers as well. Mr. Fox was kind enough to take an extended period of time with me to carefully take the measurements for my jacket (free of charge, by the way). He even remembered that I mentioned that I was going to the Queen Mary event the last time I was in the store.

I decided to bring a copy of Classic Style with me and Mr. Fox (Craig) and another employee said that they had already received it and enjoyed it. Mr. Fox mentioned that it was nice that people are starting to take an interest in dressing nicely again.

At the end he asked for subscription information - I pulled out the order card and gave it to him. He said that he would order Classic Style soon.

It's a great store to visit if you are in DC. And yes, they even have hats and caps (Lock, etc.)

Barry

www.wmfox.com

Polka Dot

A-List Customer
I finally got my hands on a copy (now on the shelves at the bookstore where I work), and I was most impressed. I haven't had a chance to read all of the articles, but I really loved the fashion pictorial. I'll continue to pick up issues as they come out. :)

Now, I can't wait until I sell one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo