Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another Work of Art -- Trackside Philly-style

S

Samsa

duggap said:
Samsa, just loosen up those purse strings and go for it. I just got one from Art last week and I just placed an order for two more today. They can become very additive. :eusa_doh:

Poor grad student that I am I don't think it's in the cards right now. The plan is to wait to buy one of his hats when I make my millions as a librarian.lol

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
duggap said:
I just got one from Art last week and I just placed an order for two more today.
Sounds like both you and Art will have a good Christmas. lol

Do you mind sharing what you ordered? With my new one on the way this week (?, I hope) and an AB on order from Steve (although who knows when that will get done) I'm going to have to go on hat order hiatus for awhile. I think I'll aim for a straw of some sort in late winter/early spring for summer wear.

duggap

Banned
Alan, I ordered the Brooklyn and the Jazzman, but I am having second thoughts about the Jazzman so I am either going to switch to the Hoosier or the Goodfellow, unless Art comes up with something else he wants me to try. I am getting the blue smoke and silverbelly. That will put a stop to my hat buying for a while, but after having three of Art's hats, I don't think I will be buying from others. Anyway, Art has got my fit down just right so why change. :p

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I like the Jazzman very much, but I'm sure Art will give excellent guidance.

And I agree on ordering from others--what's the point? The AB order from Steve is a unique situation as he is the Indy hat and actually does provide something that Art doesn't do right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy