Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any Baracuta/G9/Harrington fans?

Edward

Bartender
john z said:
Check out the the Baracuta Warehouse Sale for slimfit G9s at half price. Tempted by the Brazilian red myself.

http://www.baracuta-g9.com/v2/shop/view_product.php?id=282

Really nice stuff - almost picked up one myself, but none of the colours that I fancied had my size left. Still keeping an eye out for one in navy... might go back to my copy-supplier from ebay: my little red one is holding up well after 18 months or so.

H.Johnson

One Too Many
I just received a pair of the cinch-back 'chinos' from the Baracuta warehouse clearance. They're not really chino style - they're much better than that. They have the sharp, slim cut (they're 30x34) and style as we wore in the 1960s - more of a 'stayprest' cut, parallel leg, almost 'drainpipes' in fact. The quality is typical of Baracuta - very well constructed and a low-ish rise button fly, which is unusual.

Oh, and they came from Goole, which is way cool! My wife can't believe I've bought a new item of clothing - it's the first time for ages!

H.Johnson

One Too Many
I have just picked up a Macgregor Drizzler - does anyone know how to date them? Here's the label.

Drizzler.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn