Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any Mt. Shasta hair stylists? (or how to make my hair style last a day or more?)

echoesofspring

New in Town
Just posted a little msg in the 'new ladies and gents' section - I'm a 20's/30's (mostly 30's) style singer, I wish I knew how to do my hair, but it's been a flop every time I've tried. I'll keep trying to learn how to do this myself, but in the meantime I just found out a performance we are doing mid August (gulp) is 30's themed so I'm looking for stylist who could help me up in that neck of the woods. I do have a stylist locally I could use, but I live about 8 hours from mt. shasta so I would have to get my hair done the day before the performance. If I end up doing that, any tips on helping it survive the travel, night's sleep, etc.?

My hair is fairly short, fine, and a bit wavy. It does seem to take to finger waves fairly well, although I've been keeping it a bit shorter these days. FWIW I think i look best with softer waves than a real severe/slicked down look. TIA for any advice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran