Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any Reviews of Legendary USA?

Bonneville

One of the Regulars
how to upload pic ????????
from my harddrive.
I could be wrong but I believe that you have to have your photos hosted online elsewhere inorder to upload them to this forum. Many other forums allow you to upload straight from your harddrive which certainly is more convenient. I have a number of nice jacket pics I'd like to post but never have the time set up and store my pics online somewhere.

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
bonneville, lol no, i wish legendary does that kind of customer service!! no, i think what they mean is if im visiting the us, stays in a hotel or something, out of the courtesy for tourist, they can arrange to send a preview without any deposit, but i need to confirm on that. or, it simply means there is an open free return policy, domestic.

roadking04

Practically Family
Hi. Recieved my chaps today from legendary leather. they were 2 weeks late, no big deal. The chaps didnt fit so I had to send them back. They will refund my money with no questions. The only problem is, I am responsible for the shipping back and wont be reimbersed the the shipping to me. And i have to pay a $10 restocking fee. Overall, the quality was ok, nothing really impressive, but definatly not garbage. Wish they fit, returning a product is a pain and not a FULL money back gaurantee!

R90S

New in Town
Ultimate Leathers Source

If you have a particular need in a leather garment, motorcycle gear oriented, consider Langlitz Leathers in Portland, Oregon.

They have a long history, impeccable worldwide reputation, , a looong waiting list, and can make anything you may need.

These are bespoke garments. Your measurements will define the garment.
The options list is, essentially, infinite. Leather color, weight, accessories, hardware, pockets, belts, logos and scripts, whatever are available.

I own several of these garments and there is nothing available today that can equal their quality. The cost is high but commensurate with the product quality.

Do a google search.

I

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80