Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any vanson model B deluxe owners?

Falz24

New in Town
How do you like it? Any feedback would be appreciated. Can you compare it to any other cafés like the aero or comet plu3 or model A? I like that the back is not as boxy and wide in the shoulders. It also seems longer in the torso. I would be using this mostly as a riding jacket on my Harley

IXL

One Too Many
I have only the regular Model B jacket. I'm 5'11" and around 160 lbs. Mine is in a size 42 but I think I could wear a size 40; the 42 definitely has layering room. I have fairly long arms and find the standard jacket long enough in both the arms and torso. I think that a jacket much longer would push up too much while riding my Harleys. The standard Model B is already a bit longer than my other Vanson jackets. I can't tell from the images on the Insurrection site but if the Deluxe has two main zippers then it could be unzipped some at the bottom to give a little room.
I do think either version would be a great jacket and I enjoy mine very much: get lots of compliments, too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart