Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone know anything about this hatmaker Daquino?

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Ha! Yeah, it does. I have one of each. While soft, the bunny has a "rougher" texture. The beaver is noticibly softer, lighter and more malleable. They're both great for the $$
Sounds good. I'll enquire about the difference in price for my next hat (Yeah, officially addicted know [emoji53])

Blackjack

One Too Many
I just ordered two more hats from Luisa, my first purchase has turned out to be my favorite hat bar none. I'm having her do a custom western and ordered a newsboy for good measure. Chicago winter coming, I know I'll be putting that one to use...

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
I just ordered two more hats from Luisa, my first purchase has turned out to be my favorite hat bar none. I'm having her do a custom western and ordered a newsboy for good measure. Chicago winter coming, I know I'll be putting that one to use...

Be sure to let us know how they turn out! I'm still contemplating ordering a navy fedora.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I'll be on this thread to see the western.
Looks like I'm not a good costumer to D'Aquino, so let me see what they come up with a western.

Be sure to let us know how they turn out! I'm still contemplating ordering a navy fedora.

IMG_1326.JPG

I am very fond of the one she made for me! Wearing it today.

I'll be on this thread to see the western.
Looks like I'm not a good costumer to D'Aquino, so let me see what they come up with a western.

She never did return your emails, did she? And you're the only one of us to visit her shop.

B1ggles

Familiar Face
Hmm, looks like D'Aquino turn out some nice stuff at a decent price. I'll be in Lisbon for a few days before xmas and was wondering about having a look in their shop. Having read this thread, I think I definitely should!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails