Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anything in the coming months that you are excited for?

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
PolkaDotMeggie said:
Thanks, AmateisGal. It is very nerve-shattering because I have not seen him in quite a few months. I have been trying to prepare and read as much as I can about "becoming a couple" again. There is more to it than most people think.

Boy, do I know what you mean. My husband and I lived apart for a year while I was going to graduate school. He was 500 miles away and it was just my daughter and I. I think I saw him once a month, if I was lucky. When he finally got a job where I was going to school and moved here, it took us awhile to get used to each other again. :)

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Amy Jeanne said:
We're going to see the Horrorpops at the Troc on March 8th. Can't wait for that -- I haven't been to a rock concert since Ladytron!

Fun! I've seen the HP twice now, I think. The first time I drank the worst combination of alcohol (lesson learned!) and had to leave early, but I saw them opening for Danzig a few weeks later. Lots of fun, I danced up a storm!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany