Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Arizona Vintage Resources, Groups, Events?

Ccc

New in Town
We've moved to the Phoenix area and I'm looking for some great vintage events and resources and shops and etc. to explore.

Does anyone have ideas?

Thank you for sharing!

Ccc

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
I was from the midwest originally myself and have lived here since '95. Most the action is in Phoenix and Tempe near the ASU campus.

Depends what you like to do? There's antique shops here and there but it's hit or miss.

Things to do in the "Valley" are real spread out though no matter what it is. You may have to drive an hour to go see a band depending on where you live in the "tri-cities".

bradford

Familiar Face
Downtown Glendale has a good antique district.

There are also several vintage shops in the Melrose District along 7th Avenue between Indian School and Camelback. The owner of Hollywood Regency used to be active on this forum.

As far as restaurants/bars that are vintage-friendly, you might want to try Durant's on Central, Hanny's, SideBar or the Rhythm Room.

As a kid I always wanted to go to the original Trader Vic's in Scottsdale and I suppose you could certainly show up in vintage attire at the current incarnation at the Hotel Valley Ho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner