Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Army boots, Danish m/58. Which do you use?

SydneyCollectorGuy

New in Town
I have a pair of Australian army black GP boots I was issued, that I've hardly worn in the past 30 years. I also left with several other pairs in the later issued 'baby poo mustard' colour that we got after switching to DPCU camo uniforms. I wore those out hiking and traveling, since they didn't look so military. I think they issued a green colour before switching to a nylon desert boot in the late 90s.

3810539.JPG
I still have my pair I was issued at Kapooka.....which were put in the locker when I did trade training at Singo
Also found a place in Sydney that had brand new "natural" leather boots (don't have the lime green or baby poo brown coating,so take dubbin really well)

SydneyCollectorGuy

New in Town
Hello out there!

I just bought my first pair of old army boots. These are really rare. Danish parade ankle boots in brown, from the uniform system m/58. Here are a few pictures. Found them in a local thrift shop, the old rubber sole just crumbled but the leather is really good, actually incredible. Having them resoled with rubber as I wanna use them during the winter so leather is no good. I gave them a quick polish and 60 year old mirror shine peeped out.
I am interested in what kind, if any, you guys use.

Enjoy!
I have to admit I love those boots......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails