Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Deco Bedroom

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"Oh it looks Fabulous!, considering how much time one spends "abed" it makes sense to make it as stylish as possible, those marble side tables are so practical, and unlike vitrolite, will not get broken, but I really it think it needs a Fur Bedspread, or is that too masculine?, quilted Silver Satin eiderdown? "

tuppence

Practically Family
Mojito said:
It's lovely, Tuppence! And the bed's occupants are charming, too - German or French?

I'll have to plonk my new Boudoir Doll (an Anita Smoker) on the bed for a photo.

Thay are just the german AMs . I can't afford French. I have an Anita too but alas not the smoker. But just to make you a little green. I do have a Lenci Boudoir (I'm not sure which one? ) Picked it up off ebay for $63, never cried over an ebay win before. She's not in very good condition though.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
BUMPETY BUMP

Art%2BDeco%2BBedroom.jpg

Unfortunately This and the other images are of an Art Deco 'Dolls House"

http://picasaweb.google.com/Miniatureprojects/ArtDeco#5380709291628533586

http://www.harpgallery.com/showroom/item10510.html Here's a beautiful 7 piece set for almost five thousand. Considering how beautiful it is and everything it has, I'd say it's a deal! Though, not everyone has an extra five thousand lying around. I sure don't!

It is nice but I don't care for the molding on the mirrors, I like it a bit more simple. i can't afford it as my job was recently Obamafied due to company sales at an all time low so I am looking for another.

R.G. White

One of the Regulars
It is nice but I don't care for the molding on the mirrors, I like it a bit more simple. i can't afford it as my job was recently Obamafied due to company sales at an all time low so I am looking for another.

Ah, sorry to hear that John.
I agree with you though, it's a bit too ornate.

Guttersnipe

One Too Many
http://www.harpgallery.com/showroom/item10510.html

Here's a beautiful 7 piece set for almost five thousand. Considering how beautiful it is and everything it has, I'd say it's a deal!
Though, not everyone has an extra five thousand lying around. I sure don't!

1). That waterfall set seems epically over priced. For $5K you could walk into the high end antique galleries in San Francisco's "deco ghetto" and easily find a much rarer and older set.

2) John, I know you probably didn't mean anything buy it, but would it be okay if we avoid political discussion via the overt implications of chosen verbs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo