Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

dwebber18

One of the Regulars
Thats pretty much the same dimensions I'm thinking about doing on my Art hat. I think I want to go with his triple chevron ribbon, but every time I see the ribbon with the stripe it makes me rethink my decision.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Whiskey is very popular. Mine shipped yesterday! Now I'm going down to my mailbox and just stand there until it arrives. No matter how long it takes. :D

dwebber18

One of the Regulars
You all are killing me. I've got my conformer back to Art and I'm just waiting for my turn to work on the details. I'm glad you all are getting your hats though, I can't wait to see the pics. I especially can't wait until I can show mine off.

Viper Man

Banned
VS #4 Natural with Midnight Brown

I received VS #4 in late spring but just realized that I haven't had an opportunity to photograph it and it's just now getting cool enough to wear. So here's the specs and a quick shot from my phone...

VS #4
Natural
5 1/2" C crown
2 5/8" brim (bound with 4 ligne matching the felt)
1 1/2" Midnight Brown Ribbon

391897994.jpg

391897993.jpg

391871771.jpg

Thanks, Art! I love this hat and can't wait for number 5!

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
It came in today's mail, the Tucker model in "whiskey":
IMG_6258.jpg

IMG_6257.jpg

and an indoor pic w/flash:
IMG_6256.jpg

I love this hat. I think it looks better in sunlight. 5 3/4 crown, 2 5.8 brim, 9 ligne ribbon

animator

One of the Regulars
Viperman -that is a great looking hat. My natural color hat from Art is my favorite. Enjoy it!

Blackthorn -cool finish!

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Viper Man said:
I received VS #4 in late spring but just realized that I haven't had an opportunity to photograph it and it's just now getting cool enough to wear. So here's the specs and a quick shot from my phone...

VS #4
Natural dressweight
5 1/2" C crown
2 5/8" brim (bound with 4 ligne matching the felt)
1 1/2" Midnight Brown Ribbon

391871771.jpg

Thanks, Art! I love this hat and can't wait for number 5!
Very nice, Viper Man!

malacoda

New in Town
Sweet lord Blackthorn, Viperman - you guys have NO idea how much you're making me salivate. Those are both very sharp looking hats. Enjoy 'em gents.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Blackthorn said:
It came in today's mail, the Tucker model in "whiskey":
IMG_6258.jpg

IMG_6257.jpg

and an indoor pic w/flash:
IMG_6256.jpg

I love this hat. I think it looks better in sunlight. 5 3/4 crown, 2 5.8 brim, 9 ligne ribbon

Shazam!!:eusa_clap Me likey! It has that nice understated look to it. Not too fancy but fancy enough. It could be worn with a denim trucker jacket or a nice sportcoat. Very nice indeed!Shazam! :eusa_clap
applause5gif2.gif

Cheers!

Dan

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
EggHead said:
Sorry for a stupid question.. Are custom hats $305 or there is a higher price depending on the hat specifics?
$305 is his standard rate for a custom hat. That's what I have paid for each of mine. I'm not sure, but there might be an extra charge for a bound brim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy