Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

dwebber18

One of the Regulars
That really was the hardest part for me was picking the color. I went with granite and it really is a gorgeous color. I think my next might be pecan though, but I like the granite as it goes well with much of what I wear. Anything you get you will be happy with, just decide what you want to hat to do for you and pick a color that best works for that.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Appreciate the kind words, gents.

So many of Art's colors are appealing it really is difficult to decide....IF you reconcile to only having one!

I like the whiskey as well as the pecan. Fantastic, rich, complex colors that you can't go wrong with.

Last edited:

malacoda

New in Town
Man, o man you're making me jealous Delectans - first that stunning vintage Stetson panama over in the Panama Canal thread, now this stunning VS in granite. Very nice indeed.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thanks again, John. Look forward to seeing you in one of Art's fine lids soon!

Lexybeast, I appreciate the kind words. Hope the weather is a bit cooler now in the O.C.

dwebber18

One of the Regulars
Ahh now the wait begins. It sort of slipped my mind after I got the conformer and sent it back, but it was firmly on my mind when he contacted me to work out the details. It was on my mind until the day it showed up. The mail man wasn't going to leave it and luckily my wife got home from school early today. She told him it was a hat and that I would be very disappointed if he hadn't left it, haha.

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
I have gone from pecan to granite, to natural, to whiskey, and now back to pecan! Ultimately how I decided is I removed the felt samples that I liked from the card and kept them in my pocket ALL THE TIME! Every now and then I would take them out and look at them up against my wardrobe and in varying light conditions (sunrise, sunset, shaded, indoors, fluorescent, etc. etc.). Gradually I weened them down until I got a winner and (this time) its pecan!!!

You'll love the pecan ... thats what is in my profile pic!!!! Really goes well with everything!!

DRB

One Too Many
Delectans, I just saw your new satin finish granite. It looks absolutely perfect on you. Congratulations. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko