Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Big Man said:
Thank you very much.

I've had my new hat from Art for one week now and and I have to say that I have been absolutely ruined from wearing any other hat (except an old, worn-out work hat). The fit, the feel, and "the look" all combine perfectly. I've received more compliments from this new hat than all previous comments from my other hats combined.
lol lol lol lol Did you already order yer next one?:rolleyes: :D lol

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
lol lol lol lol Did you already order yer next one?:rolleyes: :D lol

I haven't ordered another one yet, but I'm ready. I hated to start with the next one while this one was less than a week old. [huh]

univibe88

One Too Many
My hat arrived last Thursday, but I was out of town all weekend. After the long wait I'm finally united with my hat. The hat is absolutely perfect in every way. I have to admit, I was worried that I hadn't properly described my vision to Art. But he nailed it spot on. They man has a gift. I'm already planning my next one!

Specs
Felt - Granite
Open Crown - 5.5"
Brim - 2.5"
I don't know the exact color and size of the brim binding and ribbon.

DSC_0268.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0261.jpg

BobC

Another nice one, univibe. Hopefully, there's one of Mr. Fawcett;s hats for me in the not too distant future. I'm buying a few things to test the water before I contact him so I'll have a better idea of what I want.

univibe88

One Too Many
indycop said:
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Great color! I also have one of his granites.

Yup, yours inspired me :D

Scion, I'm glad you like the binding. The binding and bow colors are something that I left up to Art yet he somehow got it exactly like what I pictured in my mind.

spiridon

A-List Customer
univibe88 said:
My hat arrived last Thursday, but I was out of town all weekend. After the long wait I'm finally united with my hat. The hat is absolutely perfect in every way. I have to admit, I was worried that I hadn't properly described my vision to Art. But he nailed it spot on. They man has a gift. I'm already planning my next one!

Specs
Felt - Granite
Open Crown - 5.5"
Brim - 2.5"
I don't know the exact color and size of the brim binding and ribbon

GREAT looking hat Karl! It was great seeing you this past weekend in NOLA!

PhilS

One of the Regulars
Brown VS?

I want to get another VS. I need a brown hat. I was thinking of the Tucker. Anyone have one who is willing to repost the photo? Has anyone any other VS hats in brown to recommend?

AlanC

indycop said:
Didn't Art make a Howard Hughes Aviator hat for someone?

Yes, for Absinthe_1900. It's a great looking hat. Thread here and pics:

frontview.jpg

Sideviewcopy.jpg

That's the look I was hoping for when Art refurbed my vintage Disney. I consider it my own Aviator:

p1012091il6.jpg

p1012089tp5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24