Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Cliff, Lloyd, Rat Pack, Edw8ri; some beautiful hats you've acquired here. Great Panamas and the Rust and Dark Moss colours for the felts are gorgeous.

It's always great to see new VS hats!

Cliffnopus

One of the Regulars
I just received the word...My Art-lite in pecan is on its way!

Excellent. I was speaking with Art a couple of hours ago and he mentioned that he had five hats going out today. I thought; it'll be fun to see who comments on the Lounge. So that's one.

Cliff

Mario

I'll Lock Up
IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

Now that's just my kind of hat. Gotta love that ribbon! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Link

One of the Regulars
I'm looking forward to seeing your oxblood, Link.

Blue smoke coming

Me too since I hardly have an idea how it will look. I specified the felt color and pretty much left the rest up to Art. I'm sure it will be great.

I think a blue smoke will be in my future as well.

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Come on you guys!! Every time a get my urge, to get a hat from Art, under control you have to show more beautiful creations. Now I have no choice but to order one, as soon as I get back home.

RobStC

A-List Customer
Thanks guys, Art really hit this one outa the park. Here's a quick noodle shot
bluesmoke005.jpg

Just have to join the gang here and say "Lovely.....":eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap That looks like my sorta hat!

I've become really enamoured of the wide'ish pinch and brim-up look, initially inspired by some of HBart's postings. So thanks for that..... ;)

RobStC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto