Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

hulkamad

Familiar Face
Just realized I forgot to post my latest Works of Art from a couple months ago.
IMG_0019.jpg

Is the stippled ribbon on this hat the same as the one used on daizawaguy's "Ocean liner" from post #1605 and #1606?

They appear to have the same stippled pattern but the actual color appears to be different. It may have something to do with the flash or color rendering in each picture. Does anyone know?

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My new Art fawcett, montecristi semi-calado panama hat with black ribbon. Im really digging the new lid.

DSC_7328.jpg

You're not the only one diggin' it. But tell me- does the venting make a big difference in how cool
the hat is? Does your head really stay cooler? Aside from how cool you look in it, I mean.

Samuel

Practically Family
You're not the only one diggin' it. But tell me- does the venting make a big difference in how cool
the hat is? Does your head really stay cooler? Aside from how cool you look in it, I mean.

Good question Feltfan, the semi calado was a desire of mine since I saw a Borselino semi-calado montecristi that I fell in love with. So I went into it knowing what I wanted. The holes or ventilation really does work its an air conditioned Panama for sure.

Tommy

One of the Regulars
Here's my Art Fawcett creation, received it a couple of months ago. I was looking to replicate the Astaire's Fedora Hat used in the movie Top Hat. I call it the Jerry Travers model.

Astaire1B-Profile.jpg

jacketandhat005.jpg

jacketandhat006.jpg

and a mug shot....

0072.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner