Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Frank, Jeff, Tommy - great new VS hats, guys. I really like all 3 of these.

I have a new candidate for HoF admission - a nice new ArtLite in Sahara (yes, popular colour for this month!).

This one is my favorite dimensions, 5 3/4 crown and 2 1/2 brim with underwelt. The ribbon is Art's vintage copper coloured ribbon (I love this!).

D336703-L.jpg

D336712-L.jpg

D336715-L.jpg

D336718-L.jpg

Thank you for another outstanding hat, Art!

aught12

One of the Regulars
aught12, that is a very ice hat! And that is the first grey hat I've ever said that about ;-)

Thank you Lloyd!

I'm pleased that you and some others are liking it. I had a feeling the suede finish Charcoal felt would work. Art suggested the burgundy ribbon, and he was right.

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
DJH
OMG ! The Sahara with Copper & That Blocking = OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....Sahara in the Springtime......Sweet.

nolaquen

New in Town
Looking at all these gorgeous hats has not only inspired me to make a deposit on my first VS hat, but to also make my first post here. I can't wait.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
What a great crease on that Art-Lite! And isn´t Sahara a fantastic color? Congrats to you David!

Thanks, Frank. The Sahara is indeed a very nice colour.

DJH
OMG ! The Sahara with Copper & That Blocking = OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....Sahara in the Springtime......Sweet.

Sweet indeed, Seabass! I loved this ribbon on your black hat (I think it is a black VS) and I was really pleased that Art still had some he could use on this one for me.

Awesome felt/ribbon combo, David! I love it!

Thanks, Rabbit

WOW,,, Thank you Gentlemen. Sahara has really been on a roll lately. Nice crease David. BTW...Memphis is MY kind of city!!!

Thank you Art. I really appreciate the wonderful hats you've made for me. I put the rolling pin to work to make the crease.

Looking at all these gorgeous hats has not only inspired me to make a deposit on my first VS hat, but to also make my first post here. I can't wait.

Welcome nolaquen - a nice VS hat is hard to beat, you've made a good choice. You might want to ask Art to make you a bandblock when he makes your hat. For a small additional amount you'll have a tool that can help any other hats you acquire fit as well as your VS will. Mine is one of my best purchases.

I have to agree with Rabbit. David that felt and ribbon make a great combination.

Thanks, BR. I'm very happy indeed with this colour combo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24