Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Hey Art- How about making me a Vintage Silhouettes version of a creamy Silverbelly Stetson 100?

Wow! Another stunner.

Brando; Stunning VS 100! That hat is sooo cool. When you get a moment free from wearing the VS 100 around the ranch, would you provide some details? Thanks parr-dner.

You have a special herd of VS's Brando. Lovely and handsome everyone.

Eric -

Brando11

A-List Customer
Thanks so much, Eric! I'm noticing how similar the VS 100 is to your avatar hat, btw.

I've seen quite a few Stetson 100s on the lounge here, as well as listed on Ebay from time to time, and they always seem to have a luminescent quality to them that always catches my eye. So after jonesing for one of them for a few years now, I asked our friend Art to make me one.

The specs are: tall, straight crown, gorgeous Silverbelly felt, 2 7/8" fairly flat brim, and thin crown ribbon and binding to match. Art included a stunning red liner and supple brown sweatband. First class, as usual.

I'll have to get some more detail shots posted. Thanks guys-

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Hey Brando, thanks for posting those detail shots. What a beautiful VS! The red liner is just perfect.

Tom, welcome to the world of VS hats. :)

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
DSC_3041.jpg

Tom nice Hitch

Landman

One Too Many
It certainly is, but how do the ventilation holes function with that liner in place?

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Randall, the red satin liner on that one is not sewed in. I can take it out for warmer weather to get the benefits of the ventilation holes and put it in for cooler weather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR