Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Boxerken

One of the Regulars
Mike, the Jazzman was really made for you, thats THE hat for you. So you stayed the night at the Borden house? What a perfect time to stay there. Thats always been on my todo list.

retro50

Familiar Face
I know I don't post here often, but I just though that you all would appreciate Arts creation for me. I had him template the body using the Wall Street block and brim but in rust, add a green ribbon with highlight and matching wind trolley, and forego the brim binding. Then of course the awesome red liner. This is finally the perfect hat that I have been searching for and all others that I get will come under close comparative scrutiny.

DSCN0836.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0804.jpg
[/IMG]

carter

I'll Lock Up
YOWZA!!!!

retro50,
That lid is nifty!
Man, we need to see that one in action!
Sweet satisfaction!
You can't top that!
Oh my, what a hat!

I tip my hat to you and Mr. Fawcett! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

mike

Call Me a Cab
Boxerken said:
Mike, the Jazzman was really made for you, thats THE hat for you. So you stayed the night at the Borden house? What a perfect time to stay there. Thats always been on my todo list.

thanks guys! Yeah, a friend of mine really got me thinking maybe it was a bad idea to stay the night there and tempt whatever might or might not exist outside our dimension, but in hindsight I have to say it was a WONDERFUL trip! The people who run the bed and breakfast are really nice down to earth people who seem to genuinely be interested in the subject and gave us a really interesting 4 and a half hour tour of the place including culturally, socially, economically how the city evolved over the years and what things were like back then to bring about the event and how the ruling was handled. Plus, it's actually very affordable and they can bring extra beds into each room to make splitting the cost even more affordable! This was part of my second "Haunted New England Road Trip" I took with a few friends, I'm definitely planning on doing again next year. We listen to horror old time radio shows on the drive, stop off at weird halloween americana stop offs, halloween attractions, noteworthy graves.. whatever fits into the driving schedule. :)
And the Jazzman - I couldn't be happier with! It's a mighty high crown for me, but I quite like how striking it is!

HungaryTom

One Too Many
Art Fawcett Midnight blue

The hat came yesterday from the customs.
I wanted to have a midnight blue hat and let up details to Art.
I think it was a good solution since I could not have invented this beauty myself.
Look at the ribbon treatment!!! An artwork in its own right.
Art, this hat is simply the most beautiful hat I have ever owned - and you have set the bar quite high with your own hats.
VSArtFawcettSavoy02.jpg

front view
VSArtFawcettSavoy01.jpg

Check out the interior - matching harmonies - the dark brown sweatband and the black lining simply beautiful.
VSArtFawcettSavoy03.jpg

Finally me wearing the midnight blue hat after midnight - sorry for the lame head.
VSArtFawcettSavoy06.jpg

Was it worth the wait???;)

Thanks Art.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Every gigolo in Budapest would be proud of that hat....:D :D :D lol lol Congrats on your choice of colour Tom..."The After Midnight" the new ART work...so now for an appropriate song....

After midnight, we're gonna let it all hang down.
After midnight, we're gonna chug-a-lug and shout.
We're gonna stimulate some action;
We're gonna get some satisfaction.
We're gonna find out what it is all about.

After midnight, we're gonna shake your tambourine.
After midnight, it's all gonna be peaches and cream.
We're gonna cause talk and suspicion;
We're gonna give an exhibition.
We're gonna find out what it is all about.

Second Verse

GWD

One Too Many
Unbelievably beautiful hats!

Art you have an amazing talent, the ribbon treatments alone are stunning!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Another amazing work of Art. Congratulations, Tom and Art. I love the colors and the ribbon is wonderful with it. That midnight blue is one of the colors on my Art wishlist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters