Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

univibe88

One Too Many
sphughes said:
Phil,

Art made me a beauty in Whiskey. It is a great color and it really works IMO. I LOVE this hat and any day now I expect to hear from Art his sibling is ready to ship.

249392355_gygze-S.jpg

-Scott

Scott, I don't think we ever saw the sibling. How about it? :D

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
lol lol I'm certainly no computer whiz, so there are most likely better ways to do it......but I go to the free smiley sites and right click, saving them and then transfer them to imageshack and then post them like a picture. There are a zillion good ones. [huh]

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Must be a secret club i'm not part of:mad: :eusa_doh:

I don't have that hand raising one , so I guess I don't belong to the club either. But you and Gene and I belong to the Up S Creek Without a Paddle Club.

Delthayre

One of the Regulars
Must raise the bar of madness

It was posted rather long ago, but I doubt that anyone would object to my noting that I really like the way that the whiskey color of sphughes' hat looks.

tortswon said:

I very much like this ribbon treatment; it's good to see it on one of Mister Fawcett's hats as I, shall we say, "had something like that in mind."

A splendid hat!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
My 4" C crown, 1 3/4" brim, camel, purple liner, camel grosgrain with purple accent in knot, and a purple feather!

ArtCamel1.jpg

ArtCamel2.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Wow, D!!!!!!!!!! Another wonderful one, the purple is great and I even like the feather. And I really like the 'v' of purple in the bow. You are making my VS wait oh so painful.:rage: lol lol

BobC

Very nice, D. I really like that camel color. You could put that with just about anything in your wardrobe, and it would look great. I like the purple accents too...gives it that "created by Art Fawcett look.

lc1484

One of the Regulars
Art just emailed me to tell me my VS Goodfellow shipped this morning...I can't wait...I'll post pics as soon as it arrives this week.

Not bad...his turn around was about 2 months from the day I ordered it:eusa_clap .

Larry

BobC

Good deal, Larry. Maybe he's getting caught up some now. The hardest part of the wait is after he e-mails you that he's sent it though.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24