Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

KyleK

One of the Regulars
New Pecan VS arrived yesterday. 2.5" underwelt. Here's a couple of kinda silly noggin shots. I'll try and post some more that are color correct later on today - but color-wise, it's pretty close to the Po Bob.
Lovin' it! Thanks, Art!

8360601875_cd726b3e8b.jpg

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Well here she is, my Dove love. I originally wanted my first VS to be a grey clone to my brown Stetson 3X with a 2.5" overwelt brim, 5" open crown, and a 1.75" matching ribbon & bow. I finally picked the felt color of Dove and relayed that to Art but never told him what color ribbon I wanted. I decided to change my mind on the ribbon size and edge treatment and sent Art an email asking for a Playboy size ribbon and a bound edge in contrasting ribbon color. He emailed me back a few hours later and told me I had timed it perfectly, the hat just went on the block. This hat is beautiful, I love it, Art definitely has a new lifelong customer. Enough of the words, heres the pictures.

IMG_3026.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

I thought this was a very classy touch.
photo-2.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Che; Oh man I have missed your post of the sweet Black Cherry lid. Apologies!!!!!!! The black cherry looks terrific. Again, Che you have challenged my thinking of the black cherry felt. I really like the hat on you. The flatter brim and ribbon treatment are very cool - Monte Carlo gambling visions come to mind.

Kylek; Sweet lid. Your facial expressions reinforce how enjoyable the new VS hat experience is. Congrats. The hat dimensions work really well for you.

Tridentine; The fedora helps personalize your very somber attire for Mass. Crown height is working for you and the mental image I have of you in Mass. I like the felt color sir.

JonnyO; That is totally sweet. The dove felt, ribbon combination and splash of Art color makes it a real winner. I am partial, of late, to that dimension of ribbon.

Great hats fellows. Well done.

Eric -

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Very very nice, Johnny. The felt/ribbon combination is wonderful.

Tridentine, thanks for sharing the new photo. Well done, Sir!

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Thank you all for the compliments! The icing on the cake was the made for me fit, it fits like a glove, I cant wait to wear her out.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
JonnyO
Man A Excellent Hat you have there !
The Dove flows great with that ribbon & binding.
What a great treat after returning from you cruiseship vacation...
Well yours looks so good. I have to see more pics of this VS
when you can please...Enjoy It & good pics tooo
che:cool:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Che; Oh man I have missed your post of the sweet Black Cherry lid. Apologies!!!!!!! The black cherry looks terrific. Again, Che you have challenged my thinking of the black cherry felt. I really like the hat on you. The flatter brim and ribbon treatment are very cool - Monte Carlo gambling visions come to mind.

Kylek; Sweet lid. Your facial expressions reinforce how enjoyable the new VS hat experience is. Congrats. The hat dimensions work really well for you.

Tridentine; The fedora helps personalize your very somber attire for Mass. Crown height is working for you and the mental image I have of you in Mass. I like the felt color sir.

JonnyO; That is totally sweet. The dove felt, ribbon combination and splash of Art color makes it a real winner. I am partial, of late, to that dimension of ribbon.

Great hats fellows. Well done.

Eric -
Eric,
Thank you for the Kind comments. I do value your views & opinions highly & Feel Likewise for your VS collection !

Now quote as Eric Says guys
I agree !
Kylek
Tridentine !
JonnyO !
Great Hats all !!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou