Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
I can't comment on Meyers cause I haven't been there but I'm sure you are right Admiral. At some point, this will seem small, but it will take me up to retirement again. Yes, I do plan on retiring from this business in the not too distant future.

Wanting a Playboy & realizing chances were slim ever finding a nice one in my size I chose Art Fawcett to clone one for me. And even though Blue Smoke was not available in the Artlite felt it was pretty much always my first color choice for a hat that could be worn into the late Spring/early Summer season. This is still the lightest fedora I have had the pleasure to experience & Art said there is only an ounce difference in weight from the Artlite anyway. The only thing I wasn't able to get was a snowflake ventilation punch. Seems the punch malfunctioned & may be in need of an adjustment after being moved recently to the new shop. So I settled for a full liner & no snowflake.

ef99269472.jpg

ef99282aa2.jpg

ef99367972.jpg

ef9919cced.jpg

ef992e1449.jpg

ef9913de01.jpg

ef990c3826.jpg

ef98eee8e3.jpg

Color comparison with Rand on the left, Blue Smoke on the right. I am really loving this color with tone on tone ribbon, so much like my Rand.

ef99158c7c.jpg

Thank you again, Art! This hat is truly a pleasure to wear & one I will enjoy for a long time to come. I'll be back in the queue again!

Wanting a Playboy & realizing chances were slim ever finding a nice one in my size I chose Art Fawcett to clone one for me. And even though Blue Smoke was not available in the Artlite felt it was pretty much always my first color choice for a hat that could be worn into the late Spring/early Summer season. This is still the lightest fedora I have had the pleasure to experience & Art said there is only an ounce difference in weight from the Artlite anyway. The only thing I wasn't able to get was a snowflake ventilation punch. Seems the punch malfunctioned & may be in need of an adjustment after being moved recently to the new shop. So I settled for a full liner & no snowflake.

ef99269472.jpg

ef99282aa2.jpg

ef99367972.jpg

ef9919cced.jpg

ef992e1449.jpg

ef9913de01.jpg

ef990c3826.jpg

ef98eee8e3.jpg

Color comparison with Rand on the left, Blue Smoke on the right. I am really loving this color with tone on tone ribbon, so much like my Rand.

ef99158c7c.jpg

Thank you again, Art! This hat is truly a pleasure to wear & one I will enjoy for a long time to come. I'll be back in the queue again!

Excellent piece, Jack.

philosophy101

A-List Customer

ef99269472.jpg

ef99282aa2.jpg

ef99367972.jpg

ef9919cced.jpg

ef992e1449.jpg

ef9913de01.jpg

ef990c3826.jpg

ef98eee8e3.jpg

ef99158c7c.jpg

Wonderful, subtle color combination. Beautiful, tasteful, classic. Congratulations, Hurricane; nice work, Art.

ef99269472.jpg

ef99282aa2.jpg

ef99367972.jpg

ef9919cced.jpg

ef992e1449.jpg

ef9913de01.jpg

ef990c3826.jpg

ef98eee8e3.jpg

ef99158c7c.jpg

How sweet it is, Jack!! Art's Blue smoke is at the top of my rotation, too. When I was away for two weeks last year, that was the color I chose to take. Congrats, man! Nice choice!!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

ef99269472.jpg

ef99282aa2.jpg

ef99367972.jpg

ef9919cced.jpg

ef992e1449.jpg

ef9913de01.jpg

ef990c3826.jpg

ef98eee8e3.jpg

ef99158c7c.jpg

one of the more beautiful customs in recent memory

RJR

ef99269472.jpg

ef99282aa2.jpg

ef99367972.jpg

ef9919cced.jpg

ef992e1449.jpg

ef9913de01.jpg

ef990c3826.jpg

ef98eee8e3.jpg

ef99158c7c.jpg

Great looking,love the colors.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

ef99269472.jpg

ef99282aa2.jpg

ef99367972.jpg

ef9919cced.jpg

ef992e1449.jpg

ef9913de01.jpg

ef990c3826.jpg

ef98eee8e3.jpg

ef99158c7c.jpg

Beautiful hat Jack. You don't seem to be the "snowflake" type, buttercup.

ef99269472.jpg

ef99282aa2.jpg

ef99367972.jpg

ef9919cced.jpg

ef992e1449.jpg

ef9913de01.jpg

ef990c3826.jpg

ef98eee8e3.jpg

ef99158c7c.jpg

Wow Jack, this is a true beauty! Filing these images away for further study.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24