Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Lando

Practically Family
Hope this helps. The color is fascinating to me because it shifts so much. It gets darker and then lighter and then browner. A very versatile color to have in your wardrobe.

4864261372_6fdc749e75_b.jpg

DRB

One Too Many
FFF, I am REALLY looking forward to seeing your studio photo shoot of your new VS. You take the necessary time and have the essential tools to do a quality shoot. I really enjoyed seeing your FED IV's display.

This is your first VS, right?

Sir, you have captured my attention with your suggestion to show us the VS in Blue Smoke.:eusa_clap

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Lando said:
Figured I would just add this one to the ever growing list of impressive hats Art has created. Its based on the Hoosier dimensions but once I saw that oxblood I just had to have it in that color. Absolutely great hat. Thanks Mr. Fawcett.

Oxblood Hoosier, Outstanding!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Lando said:

Thanks Sir, you broke a quiet period without any photos :eusa_clap A fine hat indeed

And I feel FurFeltFedora is gonna live up to his expectations as well soon.

Congtats on great hats all :eusa_clap

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Lando said:
Hope this helps. The color is fascinating to me because it shifts so much. It gets darker and then lighter and then browner. A very versatile color to have in your wardrobe.

4864261372_6fdc749e75_b.jpg

Wow ... Great hat!!!! I too was under the impression that the oxblood was much darker almost a black!!! I like it better all the time!

Kk

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice OB's, DC and HB! :D It's always interesting to see how Art makes each a bit different than the last. Truly custom lids.

achi11es

New in Town
A year ago Art made me a copy of the lid worn by Johnny Depp. I'd posted a front shot of it in another thread and was advised to upload pictures here.

Here you go:

IMG00062-20100808-1904.jpg

IMG00063-20100808-1904.jpg

IMG00064-20100808-1904.jpg

IMG00065-20100808-1906.jpg

I'm really chuffed with this hat. It's everything I was hoping for. Since ordering this hat I've had Art rework a vintage Cavanagh and a Vintage Stetson Sovereign Twenty...dunno if this thread would be the right one to post in.

Zee.

kaosharper1

One Too Many
achi11es said:
A year ago Art made me a copy of the lid worn by Johnny Depp. I'd posted a front shot of it in another thread and was advised to upload pictures here.

I'm really chuffed with this hat. It's everything I was hoping for. Since ordering this hat I've had Art rework a vintage Cavanagh and a Vintage Stetson Sovereign Twenty...dunno if this thread would be the right one to post in.

Zee.

We need a noggin shot of this great hat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner