Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Rabbit; Wow! Wow! You have quite the selection of terrific light Art fedoras. I totally appreciate your sensibilities and artistic eye. The pics with the different colors are very helpful.

Thanks for the tour of fedoras at your house. Feeling the need for an "Art" fedora, Eric-

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Thank you Eric. I like the lighter felts very much indeed. :)
I'm glad the pics are useful. If specific info about the colors is needed, let me know and I'll be glad to reply.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
The credit for the crown-ribbon color choice of both the Mojave and the Sand go to D'Guy.

Thank you Sir, your hats are quite an inspiration!

Last edited:

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
You mean ME!?? It`s really all due to Art`s fine sense of colors. But thanks anyway. The one I claim credit to however is the Mojave wind cord on Mojave felt. Art was going to pass on the blue wind cord to match the ribbon, and the inspiration of the color match to the felt suddenly occurred to me. Enjoy your collection Sir.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
How do you do, D'Guy! I remember when you wrote here about selecting the mojave windcord.
Sometimes it's difficult to tell who started the blaze; anyway, the first time I saw the mojave felt/ navy ribbon combination was on your VS. I was also considering the reddish nutria ribbon, but Art went for the navy ribbon and I love it.

Art's choice of color combinations is always a fine one - it can't be said often enough. :)

Last edited:

Edw8ri

Familiar Face
I just got a new beauty from Art. It is sunset with a navy ribbon.

photo1.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Lloyd

A-List Customer
Vist to Art's shop

Just started going through all my vacation pics.
Here is the best shot of Art from my visit to meet him and see his shop and beautiful property.
We had a great time.

VistoartFawcettSept201124.jpg

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Just started going through all my vacation pics.
Here is the best shot of Art from my visit to meet him and see his shop and beautiful property.
We had a great time.

It's too bad you & the Mrs. couldn't stay longer Lloyd, I had a blast working on her hat.!!

For you gents that would like to stop by, C'mon over!!! I've had more visitors this summer ( 4) than I have had in the last 5 yrs combined I think. I'm pretty far into the mountains but worth the effort. Two lane roads, one lane bridge, and "open range" signs everywhere. Cows have the "right of way" here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot