Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Very nice indeed, Alex!

I was excited to see that Art was starting to make his own milan hat bodies and really pleased that he has some material to be able to produce black milans.

Art fixed my Optimo Panama last year by turning it into a Dualist, so I asked him if he could put together a black milan-Dualist for the warmer weather (which I'm hoping will arrive one day).

I've had the hat for a while now and really looking forward to being able to wear it - the hat is exactly what I'd had in mind. Here are a couple of quick images...

D33_1744-L.jpg

D33_1746-L.jpg

Roll on Spring!

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Let me know how this works out in the hot days for you David....

Nice hat, love the ribbon, I was lucky enough to get the first of Art's ribbons with the crease ... I saw it in one of Nick Nolte's movies........... beautiful on that hat.......

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Harry - if I remember correctly, you have that ribbon on a Black Cherry hat.

I don't know that I'd be wearing the new Dualist on the hottest days, I'm thinking mornings and evenings where it might be just a little too warm for felt hats.

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Thanks Harry - if I remember correctly, you have that ribbon on a Black Cherry hat.

I don't know that I'd be wearing the new Dualist on the hottest days, I'm thinking mornings and evenings where it might be just a little too warm for felt hats.

Your memory serves you well.......

Good thinking on the mornings and evenings... looks very sharp.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Congratulations on your most recent VS, David.

Below, another set of photos of my VS lightweight Black Cherry in the new dye, surrounded by brown tweed, moss green corduroy, and slate blue on an early spring day.

Killick

One of the Regulars
I'd like to introduce my recent VS purchase. Limestone beaver. I love the elegant simplicity of the interior & of course it is exactly what I was looking for. She's beautiful!
Many thanks to the forum for me finding Art.

Attachments

• photo-31.jpg
    photo-31.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 178
  • photo-26.jpg
    photo-26.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 179

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Rabbit,
I'm with Fashion Frank "Definitely looking sharp and I love the shade of cherry on that VS!"
your are the King of Color.

Killick,
Now your a Natural. killer profile pic with the Cigar !
Limestone seems to be a hit ! I hope it becomes available in Art-Lite...

David,
ahhh.... Milan Duelist in black on black & triple pleats = Sweet !

Alex,
A beautiful job is correct ! nice lines on that tall crown & swoopy brim.

Good Stuff Art !
:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart