Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Right now Jack, it's about 6 weeks.
Thanks again Gents, the kind words keep making me try to do better. Like most others, this is a field that either you learn something every day and get better or get stale. My goal is to never get stale. Learning is just too much fun!!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
clearly, I need to spend more time posting..I'm not that elusive!! I DO admit that it's a bit weird posting to threads with titles like this one. Good weird, but weird still. I'm usually the guy standing quietly in the back of the room.

duggap

Banned
Art Fawcett said:
Right now Jack, it's about 6 weeks.
Thanks again Gents, the kind words keep making me try to do better. Like most others, this is a field that either you learn something every day and get better or get stale. My goal is to never get stale. Learning is just too much fun!!
Just look what you guys have done. Now I have to go and wait 6 weeks for a hat. I think Art needs an agent. At least a booking agent.lol

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Art Fawcett said:
...I need an apprentice...thought about a career change?

I'll volunteer! Ever think of leaving that beautiful, sprawling paradise of yours and relocating to the suburbs of Pennsylvania? lol
No? Oh, well. I'll have to find a different career. [huh]

carter

I'll Lock Up
Art Fawcett said:
hats and beef....what more is there?

As soon as I rustle up some more dough, we can create another hat. I have a couple of good ideas. ;)

I've worn the Forrestor (What are we going to name this hat?) daily since I received it. Definitely my signature hat.

I promise to post pictures tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner