Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

carter

I'll Lock Up
Misty

That hat reminds me of Clint Eastwood and late-nite radio.
Another virtuoso performance by the Fawcett man!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
maintcoder said:
I patiently let Art do his thing...

I'm an Art Fawcett newby with only one VS custom, but how does one PATIENTLY let Art do his thing? :eusa_doh:

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
My new VS shipped today, it is gonna be a rough couple of days as I try to wait.............should I be waiting at the door this soon?
hatboxjg5.gif

BobC

handlebar bart said:
My new VS shipped today, it is gonna be a rough couple of days as I try to wait.............should I be waiting at the door this soon?
hatboxjg5.gif

What hat are you wearing while you wait, Bart?

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
What hat are you wearing while you wait, Bart?

The wait is over!!!!!!!!This work of Art just arrived
vs003ig6.jpg

vs005qb8.jpg

My pictures aren't the best and my camera just went dead, so I will take some better ones later. I asked Art for a light sage, with 2 1/4 brim with wide bound edge and a diamond crown about 5" tall at the front. Asked him to surprise me with the color choices and ribbon style. THAT HE DID!!!!! The purple ribbon and lining are fantastic and the pleated bow is icing on the cake. And the color choice for the bound edge is just stunning. I would've never thought of that color combo and I am so glad he did his thing and made such a wonderful creation. Thanks Art. This one was a homerun:eusa_clap

I will try to fix the pictures, somehow I made them lifesized

univibe88

One Too Many
Wow, that is awesome! Is it your first? I'm sure it's not your last :D

It seems like there are quite a few purple liners showing up lately. I'm glad to see it. I love that liner.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
univibe88 said:
Wow, that is awesome! Is it your first? I'm sure it's not your last :D

It seems like there are quite a few purple liners showing up lately. I'm glad to see it. I love that liner.

This is my second, and I won't be stopping there. The purple liner is great and I am so tickled that Art used it.

BobC

Very nice, Bart. We need more detailed pictures though. It seems that giving Art a felt color choice and then letting him run is the way to go. He sure comes up with some beauts.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
Very nice, Bart. We need more detailed pictures though. It seems that giving Art a felt color choice and then letting him run is the way to go. He sure comes up with some beauts.

I'm leting my camera charge and then I will get up some better pics. Trusting Art to come up with something magical sure seems the way to go. It is hard to let the reins go, but as he has shown once again he is a master at putting it all together.

vs3001gq1.jpg

vs2008dq6.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
daizawaguy said:
That`s the ultimate! I vote that one, HB, the best hat seen in 2008!

Thats because I stole your style.lol lol Thanks everyone, Art really did it this time. The colors Art uses and the way he puts them together is really something.:eusa_clap

And this time I didn't even have to chase the mailman down the street like a felt junkie.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Not-Bogart13 said:
That is some intriguing bow work, to say the least.Just when you thought you've seen it all... :eusa_clap

Thanks NB, I will try to get a picture that shows it off well. There alot of details in the folds, that don't show up in the picture.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
I`d really love to see a close up of Art`s recent folded box ribbons.

If you will all allow me, I`d like to repost a better shot of my six month old beauty for the record. (handlebarbart, don`t worry, its not another new one, but I AM thinking a sage green one!)

Christmas2008011-1.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
daizawaguy said:
I`d really love to see a close up of Art`s recent folded box ribbons.

If you will all allow me, I`d like to repost a better shot of my six month old beauty for the record. (handlebarbart, don`t worry, its not another new one, but I AM thinking a sage green one!)

Christmas2008011-1.jpg

Nice picture. It really captures the true color of the felt.:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner