Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

dostacos

Practically Family
kaosharper1 said:
Yes we need a noggin shot! Great looking hat. I was thinking of a Jazzman next.
I bet you will love it, I do. I will be doing a photo shoot soon, not just a picture in the front yard, though that might happen soon too.....

barrowjh

One Too Many
Jazzman

Gee, I love that color combination in the Jazzman - the Major did a similar (not same) combo for JDMcAdara, both really nice looking hats. The light tan with a medium to dark brown ribbon just really snaps!

seed

Familiar Face
Barrowjh, if you don't mind me asking, how much did that one cost? I could not find pricing on Art's site for panamas anywhere and I know he gets bombarded with e-mails and calls all day, everyday. If you don't mind telling me, but would prefer to not post it, you could PM me. Thanks.

JPMcAdara

Familiar Face
dostacos said:
My first Art Fawcett is still in the box until Sunday as that is my birthday"
dostacos said:
Just to add a bit of tension for the whole thing, Art told me I really need to watch for your hat. I have sent him a few pics of hats of his I have liked, and from the pics he has said I am REALLY going to like the look of yours. I think this may be one of your memorable birthdays!!!! Have a great one!!

dostacos

Practically Family
JPMcAdara said:
dostacos said:
dostacos said:
Just to add a bit of tension for the whole thing, Art told me I really need to watch for your hat. I have sent him a few pics of hats of his I have liked, and from the pics he has said I am REALLY going to like the look of yours. I think this may be one of your memorable birthdays!!!! Have a great one!!
thank you and I will try to get pictures on Sunday after church, this will be on the head

RBH

Bartender
dostacos said:
here are some shots of my new Jazzman
Art1.jpg

art3.jpg

:eusa_clap VERY VERY NICE!!!!! :eusa_clap

Alucard73

One of the Regulars
My newest work of Art received today. I gave him carte blanche on this one, only asking for a montecristi to go with my seersucker suit. This is classic style and not a causual panama.
DSC01194.jpg

JPMcAdara

Familiar Face
Alucard73 said:
"My newest work of Art received today. I gave him carte blanche on this one, only asking for a montecristi to go with my seersucker suit. This is classic style and not a causual panama."

Man, that is REALLY nice. Can we see a pic with th suit?

JP

dostacos

Practically Family
JPMcAdara said:
dostacos said:
dostacos said:

here are some shots of the hat
gray3top.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

gray1front.jpg

dostacos

Practically Family
I am calling this Fedora the Pyramid of the Moon 1976!
DSCF2930.jpg

The ribbon treatment is just superlative and really adds panache to the hat.
DSCF2931.jpg

I asked Art to do a reverse ribbon of this hat and this is the result
IMG_0022.jpg

gray4back.jpg
the color is a tad off in the PICTURE, the hat is gray and the ribbon is gray/maroon, for the win! love the hat and so does my wife. {I am very pleased and surprised at how much she like my hats}

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Dostacos, that is the nicest hat I have seen on that noggin of yours. You have great hats, but dimensionally and color-wise this one fits you perfectly, in my opinion.:eusa_clap Really, really sharp.

JPMcAdara

Familiar Face
Dostacos---"I asked Art to do a reverse ribbon of this hat and this is the result
IMG_0022.jpg

gray4back.jpg
the color is a tad off in the PICTURE, the hat is gray and the ribbon is gray/maroon, for the win! love the hat and so does my wife. {I am very pleased and surprised at how much she like my hats}[/QUOTE]"

Dostacos, that is seriously one of the best hats I have seen. That color combination is amazing!!!! Can you tell us the dimensions on that hat? It really fits you perfectly. Nice job, Art and Dostacos!!!!!

JP

Razzman

One Too Many
Fantastic looking lid Dostacos! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Great color coordinations between the hat and ribbon treatment. Quite a unique ribbon. You wear it quite well. Congratulations.

dostacos

Practically Family
thank you handlebar Bart, JPMcAdara, & Razzman. I will dig a tape out later, not sure of the dimensions, maybe Art will stop by and say.

The hat is more gray than the pictures look, I will see if I can get a outside shade shot that is closer to the color, but the ribbon is great,

dan

tortswon

Practically Family
Beautiful panamas

Chasseur & Dos Tacos, those are beauties! I'm getting an itchy finger to call Art and squeeze one off myself. Dan, is that that ribbon treatment a homage to the Mexican pyramids, pyramids generally, a specific pyramid, or none of the above? Best, Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran