Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Attention Londoners

Rokit's Covent Garden branch has a whole pile of marked down 50s fleck and Western trousers. Some of them have long inseams. One pair had a rise that came up to under my armpits and legs that were a good 4 inches too long for me - so, 31" minimum.

Waist sizes range from 30-36 and there are nice ones in all sizes. The majority are 33-34 at the waist.

They're averaging out at about £12 a pair after markdown. The better small ones are all gone :D There are a pile of nice ties there too, some marked down. Handpainted ones and some interesting patterns. 20s-late 40s.

bk

MissHannah

One Too Many
Baron Kurtz said:
Rokit's Covent Garden branch has a whole pile of marked down 50s fleck and Western trousers. Some of them have long inseams. One pair had a rise that came up to under my armpits and legs that were a good 4 inches too long for me - so, 31" minimum.

Waist sizes range from 30-36 and there are nice ones in all sizes. The majority are 33-34 at the waist.

They're averaging out at about £12 a pair after markdown. The better small ones are all gone :D There are a pile of nice ties there too, some marked down. Handpainted ones and some interesting patterns. 20s-late 40s.

bk

Oh how frustrating that I have no money until wednesday - my boy is in desperate need of 50s trousers.

Edward

Bartender
Might check that out (curse my middle age spread, though - I require a 38 these days...). Sounds intersting on the tie front...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24