Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Auction #46: Royal Stetson Deluxe - Stetsonian - Size 7 1/8 - C0000228888 SOLD

RPeers

One of the Regulars
I'm glad to see this being extended, I don't beleive the auctions are up long enough to attract the attention the should ... on the other hand I was in the lead for tonight *sigh*, well I do want to see John do well on these...

MDphoto

One of the Regulars
I think it was a good idea to extend the auction also since the ending date was a bit confusing at the beginning of the auction and it is amusing to watch one person squirm while the auction is going. :D

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Buyer must bash...

I could bash it for you, but you would have much more fun bashing it yourself. It's a Stetson, so you can't hurt it, as long as you don't make a hard crease.

jonbuilder said:
I am in at 205. any chance you might bash the hat for a new guy? I promise a will return post which my picture wearing the hat

Boodles

A-List Customer
Is this Stetsonian Green?

Sirs: This will seem to be a dumb question but it's sincere.

For the past several days I've been looking at this auction on my home computer and the hat looks to be a light gray. Today I'm looking at work and it looks green. I have way too many things in gray but...

RPeers

One of the Regulars
Boodles said:
Sirs: This will seem to be a dumb question but it's sincere.

For the past several days I've been looking at this auction on my home computer and the hat looks to be a light gray. Today I'm looking at work and it looks green. I have way too many things in gray but...

I thought I should tell you that this hat has been discussed in this thread, Johnny calls it a tan hat.

RPeers

One of the Regulars
I watched a hat like this on ebay a month or so ago it went for 325. So I set that as my limit though it was a tuff call between spending that vintage or getting an art fawcett original...

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
WOW!!!!!!!!! The temptation was so strong I had to leave the house. That is one sharp hat. If that had been in the 7 1/8 listing originally it would have changed my game plan:rolleyes: Congrats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner