Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AWESOME and RARE Eastman Leather B3 Redskin size 40

Peter Mackin

Practically Family
Its sad that some guys come on these posts only to be negative about jackets that aint original ,@ can be pretty rude to the seller,,If your buying your jackets to make money,fine,thats cool,each to their own,,i buy mine to wear @ enjoy,,ps i thought the eastman was great,,:D

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Its sad that some guys come on these posts only to be negative about jackets that aint original ,@ can be pretty rude to the seller,,If your buying your jackets to make money,fine,thats cool,each to their own,,i buy mine to wear @ enjoy,,ps i thought the eastman was great,,:D

Mr Mackin, the redskin B-3 is a superb example of a great jacket, indeed ELC make the most accurate redskin in the UK. My point was that this jacket should not be described as "rare". It is sad that one can't even comment on the inappropriate use of the word "rare" without being accused of being rude. Some sellers need to use more objective comments when advertising their items on the internet.

Peter Mackin

Practically Family
Andrew,at no point were you accused of being rude,,@ the seller is free to describe his wares in any way he chooses,,its up to the buyer to decide if he believes the sellers pitch,,relax @ chill my friend,@ no need to be so formal,call me Peter,,:D

....When a scolding comment transforms into a lecture then escalates further that there is a better example elsewhere for sale...it seems to sabotage the personal classified ad....even if the opinion may have some merit to it.[huh]

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
....When a scolding comment transforms into a lecture then escalates further that there is a better example elsewhere for sale...it seems to sabotage the personal classified ad....even if the opinion may have some merit to it.[huh]

Thanks Van-wise words indeed. I hope the new owner of the jacket is pleased with the B-3.

Peter Mackin

Practically Family
Not a problem Andrew,,i always enjoy reading these posts,@ you will be the 1st person i come to for advice if im ever going to pull the trigger on a jacket im unsure of,,,regards,Peter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk