B-3's / B-10's on Ebay?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by TXFlyGuy, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Edward

Edward Bartender

My impresin is that Bob Dong and Bronson are both brands where someone has seen the success of the likes of Buzz and wants some of that action. Maybe they've even heard those of us on here who often wish someone would make a more affordable but decent nylon...

I've yet to buy anything from them myself, but I have handled a wabash denim jacket from Bronson and heard several people, who hold high standards, speak favourably of the bits they own. A little care is needed with the sizing, but otherwise they seem good.

That's the other animal altogether: many sellers in Pakistan, Indian and China show no shame in taking photos of other people's work, claiming they can make that. What will arrive will be their approximation... but then anyone who thinks they can buy an Aero or Goodwear quality jacket for $100 from Pakistan, or even at double that via a Western mark-up dealer, is either mistaken or not paying attention.

2. Justhandguns

Justhandguns Practically Family

Some of the Buzz clothing are manufactured in China anyway. China can certainly offer good quality products at a lower price, Bob Dong and Bronson are one of the few exist. I have bought a few denim items from Bronson, when I have a bit more time, I can take some photos of the cutting and stitches of them so you fellows can judge the quality. As for the sizing, you seriously need to one size up (European sizes) or even two if you are used to US sizes.

3. Edward

Edward Bartender

That's why I want to find somewhere I can try them on first: I seem to be on the borderline as to whether their top end measurements will fit or not.